You spend the night at the Autobot base

Tonight you were spending a night at the Autobot base since Miko planned a sleep over with all of the Autobots.

You had told your parents that you were having a movie marathon at your best friend's house so that they wouldn't get suspicious.

You put on your favorite pajamas and grabbed your sleeping bag and you went to the other side of the tree line where the groundbridge was open.

Once you got to the other side of the groundbridge you headed to the human area where Jack, Miko, Raf and the Autobots, who were in their holoforms, were sitting on various blankets.

You sat next to Optimus who put an arm around your waist.

"It's about time you got here Y/n, now we can tell ghost stories." Miko said.

Raf turned the lights off by using his laptop and Miko turned her flashlight on and started telling a ghost story.

Everyone had gotten a chance to tell a ghost story but soon it was your turn.

"Alright, so one night there was a young couple driving on a road in the middle of nowhere when suddenly their car stopped working near an abandoned farm house." You said as you looked around at everyone.

"Suddenly the fog started coming in and soon it was thick so the man decided to try and fix the car while his girlfriend went to the farmhouse to try and see if there was a phone." You said.

By now everyone was looking at you to continue the story.

"Anyway, the woman soon saw a figure in the doorway of the house so she thought that the farmer who lived there hadn't fixed his house in a very long time but as the woman got closer she heard the farmer say 'get off of my property' he said in a raspy voice." You said as you continued making up the story as you went.

"Then what happened?" Raf asked you.

"Well then the woman came closer and she saw that the farmer had glowing crimson eyes." You said.

"Let me guess, it was a Decepticon in holoform." Wheeljack said.

"Nope, it was the demon farmer who ate the unfortunate souls of those who came on his property." You said.

"Then what happened?" Miko asked you.

"Well, the woman screamed bloody murder as the demon farmer started chasing her and when she got to the car her boyfriend was waiting for her, 'what happened?' Asked the woman's boyfriend. There's a demon farmer after us! The woman screamed as she got in the car." You said.

"The man then saw the demon farmer in front of the car so he backed up and sped away but as soon as he left the demon farmer's property the demon farmer seemed to dissapear along with the fog." You said as you ended the story.

"So, they got away?" Raf asked you.

"Yep, they sure did." You said.

By now Bumblebee was wrapped up in a blanket and you could tell that you scared him a little with your story.

By now it was late so Jack, Miko and Raf went to sleep in their guardian's berthrooms and Optimus took you to his berthroom.

"You are a good story teller Y/n." Optimus said.

"Thanks, I tried my best." You said.

You then saw an old human bed in Optimus's berthroom and you heavily blushed.

"I thought that we could fall asleep in each other's arms tonight." Optimus said.

"Y-yeah, that would be great." You said as you got on the bed.

Optimus got in after you, pulled the covers over you both and started spooning you.

You were surprised that Optimus's holoform could produce body heat.

"Goodnight Y/n, pleasant dreams." Optimus said as he kissed your neck.

"Goodnight Optimus." You said.

You and Optimus both soon fell asleep.