Bath time

It was bath night for Orion and Zane and you had just filled the bathtub.

Optimus was helping you so that Orion and Zane's bath time would go quicker.

Orion and Zane loved popping the bubbles from the bubble bath you had added.

You were surprised that Orion liked baths, unlike Zane who would try and escape from the tub.

"Mama, bubbles!" Orion said as he scooped up a handful of bubbles.

"I see." You said as you rinsed the soap off of Orion.

"Zane, stop fussing." Optimus said as he rinsed the shampoo out of Zane's hair.

"No." Zane said with a pout.

After you and Optimus finally got Orion and Zane clean you pulled the plug and the bath water drained.

You and Optimus then dried Orion and Zane off with a couple of towels, unfortunately the bathroom door was cracked open and Zane wiggled out of Optimus's grasp and made a run for it.

"I'll get him, you get Orion dressed." You said as you chased after Zane.

Optimus got Orion quickly dressed and he picked him up.

Optimus then saw Zane run the opposit direction while giggling with you not far behind.

After about ten minutes you had caught Zane and managed to get him dressed.

You were thankful that you had finally caught Zane and got him ready for bed.