He gets jealous

Today while you were at the Autobot base you were waiting for Optimus to get back from patrol so you and Smokescreen started talking about Earth stuff.

You had found out that Smokescreen's favorite animal on Earth were puppies and you told Smokescreen that the local animal shelter let people volunteer.

When Optimus got back he saw you talking to Smokescreen and he felt a little anger rise in his chest.

Optimus knew that he shouldn't feel anger towards Smokescreen, especially since he knew that Smokescreen saw you as a sister.

Optimus then went to the human area, carefully picked you up and took you to his berthroom.

When Optimus got to his berthroom he closed the door and sat on his berth.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked Optimus.

Optimus didn't answer you but instead looked away from you.

"Wait....are you jealous of....Smokescreen?" You asked Optimus.

"I....yes, I am." Optimus admitted.

"Optimus, I would never leave you for anyone else, I love you." You said.

Optimus vented in relief when you reassured him that you only loved him.

"I love you as well Y/n, you make my spark complete." Optimus said as he smiled at you.

Optimus then put you on his shoulder and went back out to the main room.