You give birth

When Optimus got inside the hospital a nurse told him what room you were in and he rushed to the room that you were in.

When he got there Optimus heard your cries and screams of pain so he rushed into the room and sat in a chair next to the hospital bed you were in.

"How is she?" Optimus asked the doctor.

"From the look of things you got her here just in time." The doctor said.

Optimus held your hand and you squeezed it as hard as you could.

"Alright Y/n, it's time to start pushing." The doctor said.

You screamed loudly as you started pushing.

"You are doing good Y/n." Optimus said as you pushed.

After about three hours of labor and pushing both of your sons were finally born.

Two nurses took your sons to wash them off and make sure they were both healthy.

"We are NOT having any more kids after this." You told Optimus.

"Yes Y/n, although you have done well in bringing our children into this world." Optimus said.

Just then the nurses came back and handed you one of your sons and Optimus got to hold the other.

Both of your sons had your skin tone but they had Optimus's blue and white hair and his bright blue eyes so you had to come up with an excuse explaining the oddly colored hair and eyes.

"Do you have names picked out?" The doctor asked you.

"Yes, the one I'm holding is Orion, Magnus, Pax. You said as the doctor wrote the name on a birth certificate.

"And the one I am holding is Zane, Trion, Pax." Optimus said as the doctor wrote the name down on the second birth certificate before leaving the room.

"I can not believe that we made such wonderful sons together." Optimus said as Zane gripped his finger.

"I know, I've been waiting to meet them for so long and now they're finally here." You said as you looked into Orion's bright blue eyes.

"Hi there Orion, I'm your mom and over there is your dad holding your brother." You cooed at Orion.

Orion let out a big yawn as he laid in your arms and fell asleep.

You and Optimus couldn't wait to take your sons home.