Your job ( and new house ) and some bad news

It had been a few weeks since Optimus and the other Autobots left for Cybertroinian and now you had just gotten a good paying job in Crown City and you bought your own house in the forest.

Your dad had givin you the car he used when he was your age and loved it, even though it was old.

You promised your parents that you would come home for the holidays.

You had also brought Sally with you so that you wouldn't be lonely.

Suddenly you got a call from Agent Fowler so you answered it.

"Y/n, I have bad news." Agent Fowler said.

"What, what's wrong?" You asked Agent Fowler.

"It's Optimus." Agent Fowler said.

You felt your heart stop as you waited for Agent Fowler to tell you what happened to Optimus.

"Optimus had to go into the Well of Allsparks so that Cybertron would release all of the newsparks........I'm sorry for your loss." Agent Fowler said.

"T-Thanks for telling me Agent Fowler." You said before you hung up.

You ran to your bedroom and started sobbing hard.

You couldn't believe that Optimus was gone forever, you knew that it was the only way for other Cybertroinians to come into the world but now Optimus was never coming back to you.