Bumblebee's team

You had just gotten to the scrap yard When you heard several hushed voices from behind a shelf so you went to check it out.

When you got to where the voices were you saw nine Cybertroinians talking to Denny and Russell.

"Oh cool, I didn't know that you guys had Cybertroinian visitors." You said.

"Y-Y/n.....how do you know about Cybertroinians?" Denny asked you.

"I used to know Team Prime." You replied.

"Y/n, is it really you?" A familiar voice asked you.

"Bumblebee, is that really you?" You asked the yellow and black bot.

"Yep, and I have my own team now." Bumblebee said.

"How's everything on Cybertron?" You asked Bee.

"Everything is going great ever since Cybertron was fully restored." Bumblebee replied.

"I heard about Optimus." You said sadly.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for your loss." Bumblebee said since he remembered that you were dating Optimus.

"I'm fine now." You said with a smile.

"Sir, who is this human?" The blue and white femme asked Bee.

"Everyone, this is Y/n." Bumblebee said.

After everyone introduced themselves you and Bumblebee told each other what you both had been doing these past few years and Bumblebee warned you about the new Decepticons.

That night you ate dinner with Denny and Russell and you got to know the other Autobots before you went home.