You tell him you're pregnant

Optimus had just gotten back from helping Bumblebee's team and he activated his holoform and went inside your house.

"Y/n, I'm home." Optimus said.

"Oh...um...h-hey Optimus." You said nervously.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Optimus asked you.

"Y-yes....I'm fine." You said.

"Are you sure?" Optimus asked you.

"Yes...Optimus....what would you do if I ever got pregnant?" You asked Optimus.

"I would still love you and help you raise our sparkli- baby." Optimus said.

"Wait right here." You said as you went to get the pregnancy test.

Optimus wasn't sure what had gotten into you but he found your stuttering cute.

"Here." You said as you gave Optimus the pregnancy test wrapped in tissue paper.

Optimus unwrapped the tissue paper and his eyes widened as he looked at the pregnancy test.

"Y/n.....you are spark- pregnant?" Optimus asked you.

"Yes....I am." You replied.

"And.....I am the sire?" Optimus asked you.

"Yes Optimus, you are." You said.

Optimus hugged you and didn't let go.

"You have made me the happiest mech to be online by letting me have a family with you." Optimus said.

"I love you Optimus, I'm so happy that you want our baby in your life." You said as you cried a little.

"I love you too Y/n, and I love our baby as well." Optimus said as he deeply kissed you.