/B/a/c/k/u/p/ /C/h/a/p/t/e/r/ /?/?/?/

?????'s POV

I found myself in front of their house again... I missed them a lot but the other keep telling me to leave my past life behind. Most of them murdered their families in cold blood. Filthy. The house seemed, unusually quiet, so I entered, making sure no one would see e. it wasn't hard...

Sis was lying on the couch, sleeping I think, with new bandages wrapped around their waist. I knew being a cop would hurt them... "I miss you..." I murmur. Sis stirs, but doesn't wake up, thankfully.

Violet sits up though, sniffing the air and being painfully aware of my presence. "Hey Vivi~" I coo. Violet seems confused, recognising me, but not liking me, I guess I can't blame her. She's been like this ever since I lost Uncle Johnny's game.

A pulsing feeling of magic ran down my spine and I instinctively turned to the hallway. For some reason the wall puled with magic. Whether dark or light I couldn't tell. I walk towards it and faze through the wall. A... ramp? I go down. The magical energy got stronger.

I found myself walking towards a door underneath the basement ramp and walked through. I came about in a bedroom... I walk -float?- out and look around. An old looking house, it appears.

"Hi!" I jump and spin around to face the person owning the voice. A small, toddler aged boy looked up at me with bright eyes. "I'm Philip! What's youw name?" He asked. He was staring right at me... "Sally..." I mutter. "Would you like to play with me?" Philip's eyes lit up. "YES! I have wots of toys," He takes my hand and drags me to his room. Somehow.

"See this one!? Aunty Wed made me this one!" it was a stuffed turtle... "My sister made me Charlie," I respond, holding out my bear. "He's very old though," I add. "THEY COULD BE FWIENDS!" Philip beams.

We spent hours playing when a tall lady came into his room. She kinda looked like mommy...

"Philip dear, it's time you're your lessons," she says. "But momma! I'm playing with my friend!" Philip complained. The lady chuckled. "And what's your friend's name?" the lady asked. "Her name is Sally! She's this tall!" he stood on his toes. "She's got big, green eyes, and long brown hair! And a pink dress!"

"Well, maybe Sally can come along and learn with you," the lady says. "WOULD YOU LIKE THAT!?" He asks loudly. "Uh... okay?" he turned back to his mother. "SHE SAID YES!" the lady smile and took Philip's hand, leading him to the lounge room. I followed. She sat him on the seat with her on the piano and pressed a few of the keys.

"Un, deux, trios," she says melodically. Philip repeated the actions. "Un, deux, trios," his mother smiles. "Quatre, cinq, six," Philip copied. "Quatre, cinq, six," this mother smiles. "Sept, huit, neuf," Philip echoed. "Sept, huit, neuf," he changed the tone. "From the top," his mother says. "Un, deux, trios, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf," Philip joined in. "Un, deux, trios, quatre, cinq, sept, huit, neuf,"

"What language is that?" I ask. "FRENCH!" Philip beams. "Pa's fluent and Momma's teaching me!" he adds. His mother smiles. "Eliza, that was great, you're really improving, Philip," the man kissed the lady, Eliza, and then ruffled his hair. "Thank you, John," Eliza replied.

Uncle... Johnny? ... No. he doesn't seem like Uncle Johnny...

DADDY!" Philip yelled, somehow clinging to his shirt. "Whewe's Papa?" Okay. So he's got two fathers and a mother, got it. "He's working with Aunty Red and Granpa George," John replied. "Awe... I wanted to show him what I could do!" Philip whined. "You friend listened right? What does she think?" Eliza asked.

John raised an eyebrow at her but went quiet as Philip turned to me. "WHAT DID YOU THINK!?" he asked. "I liked it, I've never spoken French before, maybe you could teach me?" stars shone in Philip's eyes. "OF COUWSE I'LL TEACH YOU!" John and Eliza laugh at his energy and Philip is allow to be free again.

We played some more than two people came back. A man I assumed we "Alex" and... big sis...? I only heard their voices so I didn't know. Someone had asked her to dinner. They'd convinced her to go. I decided to take my leave. "Hey, Philip," he looks up from his colouring to me. "Yeah?"

"Tell Red I said Hi," He nods with a confused look and I disappeared back through the door. Going back up to the ground floor, I bid my (still sleeping) sister goodbye and go "home". Maybe BEN will play with me...

As is walked -floated?- I reminisced about the past. I really, truly missed my sisters. M̶̡̨̢̙̮̦̋å̷̲̈́̃̏́͝y̴̟̥̑̔̾̿̆́̌̍́̕͠͝͠b̸̧̛̺̘̜͉̙͇̰͈͚́̏͝ē̵̦̠͉͔͖͎̥͊̌̾̽̅́̓̆̔̐͗͜ ̵͈̙̮̎̽͒̒̈́͋̏̊̉̔̋͐͛̚I̷̝̟̣̤̭̩̘̹̯̘̗͎̊̚͝ ̷̨͍͍̻̪̮͔̜̞̤̰̳̙͍̇́͑́͝͝͠͝c̸̢̻̼͖̬̲̉̀̓̎̆͐̕͝o̶̧̧͈̫̗̝̲̻̗̞̪̜̱̥̎̇͑̃́̋̓͐̅̽̇̚̕͝u̴̢̡̧͓̣̤͓̞͔̤̣̪̮͕͛̋͒̓̏̑̚͠l̴̨̢̻̗͍̲͎̂͂͋̈͊̎͌́̐͝͝d̵̖͔͓͕̥̭̲̗̪̱̯́̂̿̇ͅ ̸̨͔͕͈̩̩̖̈́͗̒͌̂̔̌̐̓̿́̕͘̚g̷̛͓̤̻̗̭̳̼̱̱̀̇͑̓̈́̿͘͘͝͝é̴̹̱̓̈̎͊́͊̊̈́͘͜t̵̢̢̛̩͕͍̱̤̘̾̄̃̈̓̈̓̍̌̚ ̷̡̢͖̣͚̻̯̹̠̋̀̽̓̆͑̏̑͛̿̓̈͘t̸̠͎̻̦̤͕̃̐̉̍̾̿͛͗͛̾̌̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅh̸̟͔̳͍̻͈̣̯́̀̐̔̇̈͒͗̚é̶̛̛̬͉͕̬̦͕̆̊͑̾̋m̴͕̞̤̪̘͎͚̟̪̂͛͑̃̑́͗̃̀̓̈͊͘͜͝͝ ̷̧̫̘̫̼̣̠̔̌͊͛̈́͗̏͆̅̑̈́͘b̷̹̱̤̬̰̤͈̟̰̲̠̠̯̿̀̈́͂̄̔̃̃̈́̏̊͝͝ͅą̷̧̧̳͎̺͔̝̯̟̪̰̹͗̑̈̉̈́̓̂͊̎̓͌͐͂͜ç̶̢͍̭͎̹͔̳̜̠͚̄̆̈́͜ͅķ̴̡͙̭̲̭͍̂̕͠...̶̧̯̖̳̭͙̱̼͚̤̈́̾̋̏̔͒́͑͆͊̅̚̚͘͝