Heroes Vs. Villains Combat Training

I ended up arriving at class first, much to my own surprise. 

I guess that I didn't realize how much time I had left before ditching Monoma. Seriously, he has some issues. 

I sat down at my desk, a typical loner one at the back corner of the classroom, next to the one and only Todoroki I-Don't-Know-His-First-Name-Yet-Because-I-Don't-Talk-To-These-People who had seemed disgruntled that I got the seat before him, but said nothing of it as he took the other one.

I got the textbook out from earlier and continued reading it, as a note slipped out of it, scrawled on with elegant handwriting.

I'm really sorry.

-Monoma Neito

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, irritated as I could feel Todoroki's questioning glare on me. 

How stupid was this guy? I'm obviously not the petty type and I honestly don't care about things that don't concern my future. Just leave it alone already, I'm not in the mood for anything.

I shoved the note into my backpack and continued reading as students started trickling in by groups. I noticed that when Midoriya passed Bakugo, there was some extreme, awkward tension. 

That won't really help during a battle, they'd just get in each other's ways and fight each other instead of the villain. I wonder how powerful Bakugo's quirk would be, I have it already learned. But something about Midoriya's quirk was familiar as if I had already learned it.

Finally, the bell rang and I put the book away in my bag, which was black leather covered in chains and buckles as others did the same with their phones and whatnot.

"I AM HERE!" a loud, boisterous and immediately familiar voice yelled. "Coming through the door like a normal person!"

The entire class started freaking out about how Allmight was actually going to be teaching heroics to us. I personally don't really care, I prefer heroes who stay out of the spotlight or at least out of the way, like Sharpshot.

He pushed a button on a remote and a rack filled with cases covered in numbers opened, and he told us to take our case and get changed into our hero costume.

I sighed and grabbed mine, case number 6, and followed the girls to the changing room. I walked into the bathroom part of it so I don't have to change in public and pulled off all of my leather and black clothes and bandages to reveal thousands of scars all over my body, some of them burn marks, some whip marks, some knife cuts and some from glass being embedded into my skin.

These were NOT self-inflicted, thank you very much, but they were there. 

Which sucks because I have to cover every stupid inch of my skin. I opened the case and grabbed the black quirk-proof bandages and started wrapping it around my body, glad that they made extra as it had managed to cover and double over all of the blades that were hidden inside of it. 

Once I was done with that, I took my black leather pants and pulled them on, avoiding the skirt that Nemuri had insisted that I ordered, black tube top and leather vest jacket that had slits in the back in case Devil was accidentally activated. 

I might look like a villain, but this is how I am comfortable looking. If anyone has anything to say about it, they can either say it or leave me alone. Preferably the latter, I don't want to talk to anyone.

I put a mask that covered half of my face and had a silver horn and a silver swirly pattern on it to cover my face from villains so they can't tell who I actually am, to protect my private life. Not that I had much of one, I just lived with Nemuri Kayama, the pro hero named Midnight.