Attack on the USJ

I managed to arrive in class right before it started, thankfully not late. Aizawa would chew me out, no matter who my mom was.

I sat down as he arrived and started explaining the training exercise that we were going to be doing, namely, Rescue Training with the gentlemanly hero, 13.

We all gathered up outside as we waited for the bus to show up.

"Hey, Uraraka, right?" I asked the chubby, brown-haired pink-cheeked girl who had tried talking to me yesterday.

"Umm... Yeah, that's me. Is there something you needed?" she asked, looking at me nervously while looking away from Deku.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for being rude yesterday. I'm not used to talking to people but I wanted to at least try," I said. "Let's start over. My name is Y/n L/n, my quirk that I use is called Learner," I said, smiling at her while trying to look a bit less scary since I chose my costume.

"Okay! I'm Ochako Uraraka, I use gravity manipulation," she said smiling bubbly.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku," Midoriya said smiling widely as well.

Match made in heaven.

I smiled and made small talk as the bus finally showed up.

"Hey guys, on the bus!" I called, bringing everyone to attention.

As soon as we all clambered on the bus, we started talking about our quirks and who would be the most powerful.

"I think L/n, Todoroki, and Bakugo would definitely take the jackpot!" Denki Kaminari said.

"Well L/n's a bit scary looking, so people wouldn't want to be around her," Hagakure said.

"And Bakugo's too angry and nobody would want him around either," Tsuyu said with a small ribbit at the end.

Bakugo started yelling at them before turning to me.

"What about you gothic bitch? You're seriously just going to take their shit?!" he yelled angrily at me, causing me to sigh.

"And say what? I'm not scary? That's not on me to judge. And I'm just wondering why in the heck I actually thought I could get along with everyone. Guess I'll just stick with the B class after all," I said with a smile on my face as I looked out the window.

I didn't turn around but I could tell that they looked really guilty.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and sighed.

"What?" I asked, not looking back. "Want to call me a gothic bitch? Get to the end of the line."

"Nope, it's me!" Kaminari's voice came from behind me. "I just wanted to say that they're wrong, you're not scary at all! Sure, your style might be a bit off-putting at first, but you look really cool!"

"Thanks, Kaminari," I said, turning back to him and smiling.

I noticed a bit of color come to his face as he smiled back.

"No problem!" he said, closing his eyes happily.

He looked like a really adorable Pikachu.

I smiled again and turned back to the window. I'm sitting next to Todoroki, who hasn't uttered a word since we got on the bus.

It's too bad I didn't bring my book with me, I could spend this extra time studying to be the best hero.

I sighed and got out my phone and unlocked it before it was quickly snatched out of my hand by Kaminari.