Vanguard Action Squad Attack

The next morning, we got up early and were dragged to the middle of a field by the group of pro heroes, half of us still yawning and almost asleep.

Aizawa showed us through a demonstration that even though we have all improved with our fighting abilities and skills, our quirks remained almost exactly the same. So today we are all going to push our limits on them, and break them.

I was forced to activate as many quirks as I could remember since it was clear that Lilith was pretty under control, and I was to battle against the dirt monsters that the member of the wild, wild pussycats had created for me.

It was more frustrating trying to remember different quirks than it was anything else because even though the monsters were rather strong, they weren't too difficult to defeat.

I cut my finger open and controlled my blood, Vlad King's quirk, and used it to stab the monster repeatedly at the joints and weak spots before drawing it back into my body as the monster shattered. 

"Again!" Aizawa yelled at me and I groaned, listening to his instruction as I touched it, activating zero gravity, and deactivating it once it was high enough, breaking on impact.

By the time we were done, I was completely drained and starving, Lilith annoyed that I wasn't supposed to practice with her until tomorrow, and my arms aching from having to use Bakugo's quirk and just in general, my head was spinning.

I flinched as I felt something fall on my shoulders and raised my hand to defend myself, but when I looked up, it was just Neito.

"Hey, calm down," he said with a tired grin. "It's just me."

"Don't do that," I pouted. "You startled me."

"Never would have thought that in a million years, the great Y/n L/n could be startled," he joked. "But on a more serious note, are you alright?"

I nodded my head.

"My head just kinda hurts along with everything else. I have to experience the backlash of all the quirks that I had to use today and it is not a pretty combination," I explained, returning his tired smile.

"Well that makes sense," he responded. "My quirk doesn't offer much of a drawback unless the one that I'm copying has a bad one."

"I understand how that feels," I laughed, feeling sore pain in my abdomen. "What did they have you work on, precisely?"

"They were working with me on how long I'm able to copy someone's quirk," he explained. "Since you never know exactly who you come in contact with, it didn't make much sense to try and work on specific peoples' quirks. I got it to go from five minutes to fifteen, so that's a start."

"That's a major improvement," I commented. "Like, a 200% increase."

"I'm not going to do the math, I'll just take your word for it," he sweatdropped, and I heard in the background that we were supposed to make our own food. "I don't suppose you know how to cook, do you?"

"Of course I do," I responded, mockingly insulted. 

"Well, you never know," he shrugged, brushing his dirty hair off of his face. "We should get started."

I nodded and lit the ovens that hadn't already been lit, and got to actually cutting and prepping the ingredients.

Bakugo and I were having a mini-competition, as per usual, and cut faster and faster, some of the other students just staring at us dumbstruck as we finished cutting all of the ingredients at top speed.

"Wait, Bakugo, L/n, you guys can cook?!" Sero asked, appalled.

"Of course I can, fucking weird elbows!" Bakugo yelled, defensively.