Human

The next day I used a pair of crutches to get to school because apparently, the long gash in my calf from my torture couldn't heal with only two visits to recovery girl, and I didn't want to bother Nemuri, who was stressed out from teaching and having to take care of me and me just having come back. 

I held my hero costume case in one hand my backpack on the other, and both crutches under my armpits. I had a microscopic tracking device injected into my bloodstream at Nezu's request because it was obvious that the League of Villains wasn't done with me yet. 

I crutched one step at a time until I finally reached the school gate, only to be surrounded by the media and press, all of them asking about what had happened and what will happen in the future and how I had gotten away.

I tried to nudge my way through, but they were pressing against my stitches and causing them to hurt like hell.

"Please, I need to get to class," I said, keeping my voice calm.

Need my help?

No thanks, I don't want the media to find out about you yet. 

Fine then.

I slowly nudged through the crowd, wincing in pain, and ignoring the microphones shoved into my face until finally, I had enough when some guy literally kicked my stitching.

I activated Present Mic's quirk.

"OKAY EVERYBODY, GET OUT OF MY WAY! I WAS LITERALLY JUST SCRAPPED BACK TOGETHER AND I DON'T NEED A VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL TO GET MY STITCHING REDONE!!! I HAVE TO GET TO MY CLASS BEFORE I'M LATE YOU STUPID MEDIA VULTURES!!!" I screamed, causing them all to hold their ears as they were pushed back.

"Finally," I muttered, crutching my way through the cleared path.

I made it safely to 1A right before the class started so I quickly ducked in, causing everyone, surprisingly even Bakugo, to stop their conversations. 

"Uh, hi?" I asked.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU DON'T JUST GET TORN UP AND BURNT TO A TORTURED PILE OF MEAT AND SAY HI! YOU STAY YOUR ASS IN THE HOSPITAL OR I'LL PUT YOU RIGHT BACK IN!!!" Bakugo's angry voice screamed, causing everyone to flinch away.

"I actually want to learn something!" I protested. "The sports festival is coming up in a few weeks and I want to be ready!"

"NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU GOING TO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!" Bakugo screamed, letting off explosions as his angry face came on.

"You can't stop me!"

"Actually, Miss. L/n, it would be irrational to do such a thing. You did just get kidnapped," Aizawa's tired voice came from behind me.

I squeaked and almost fell off of my crutches as I jumped in fear.

"Don't you start that too! And they already know where I am, pretty sure there's an intruder here. How else would they know our schedule? The media break-in was a cover for them to exchange information," I replied.

"How would you know that? Where were you during that lunch, I don't believe anyone saw you up until the end," Aizawa asked, a suspicious look on his face.

"I was on the roof with a friend, eating lunch there because they wanted to ask some questions," I responded, gesturing to the ceiling.

"Which friend and what questions?" he asked.

"Ne- Monoma from 1B was asking about my bandages and he had blackmailed me into telling him," I said, slipping up when I remembered he wasn't exactly talking to me or was my friend right now.