INTRODUCTION

Jungkook is a twenty year old young, smart and ridiculously attractive man. He had first thought he would get more out of life, he thought he would amount to more but here he is standing outside large black school gates holding he's suitcase and a few belongings, ready to start the first day of his new job.
The school sex ed teacher.

He originally got fresh out of college skipping 5 grades of highschool that's one of the main reasons he can have a degree in biology, mainly the human body, and still be so young. He thought he could study bacteria's and cure diseases but instead his desperate need for a job lead him here.

A high school full of hormonal and horny teenagers, he knew he was attractive didn't brag about it but he knew he also knew he would get eaten up as soon as he set foot inside thats one of the main reasons he has been standing for at least 15 minutes staring at the huge block of bricks.

"It's now or never jungkook just suck it up and get this over and done with already"

Park jimin a 18 year old, young, smart and sexy but yet adorable teen. He was a smart kid could easily skip grades but instead he wants to hold back and enjoy highschool with his friends maybe find someone along the way...
Jimin was known as the cute adorable mochi the protected prince of his high school but everyone knew what kind of sex god he turned into when he was either horny or drunk and trust me anyone would want to get him drunk if it meant a night with him or so the rumour goes...

High school girls and boys are pretty desperate.

Desperate enough to make up rumours but hey, that's what high schoolers do. You'd think they would go for the betterment of their education and knowledge no. They go to get all the tea. Let's be honest everyone looked forward to recess, cause that was the time people would get with their friends and shit would go down.

But contrary to the rumours(lies) around Jimin he wasn't a sex god per se. He was more a skilled temptress. As you couldn't really call a virgin a sex god? Could you?

But what people didn't know was that jimin doesn't just have to get drunk to activate his little mode. He could turn into a succubus in an instant he's just waiting for the right person to show up and use his secret power on.

As jimin walked to school wondering about all his dirty little thoughts and filthiest fantasies. He spotted someone by the school gate. Immediately something snapped inside him and he suddenly knew who he may use his little powers on. His eyes traced down each feature,
Amazing jawline,
Adorable nose,
Thin kissable lips,
Bouncy velvety hair,
Cute doe eyes,
And the body of a Greek god,
Jimin smirked to himself.
"Maybe him"

THIS IS A TRIBUTE TO MY BOO MAYO I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND WE'RE BOTH CRAZY JIKOOK FANS AND DIRTY HOES SO HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS NEW BOOK DEDICATED TO MAYONAISEEEEE

LOVE YOU SIS
AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOoOoOoOOo~❤️❤️❤️