Confused

May(POV)
"A-Aiden?!?"

I was shocked it was Aiden. It's been 14 years and he stills looks the same and I guess I do to since he noticed me first. His voice was unmistakable too. The exotic mix between Greek and Amarican was all too recognisable. Yes it has gone a lot deeper but it's still there, hints of six year old Aiden are still there.

I look him over his face showing the same amount of shock as mine, he still has his black hair but now it's not as flat he has spiked it up a bit, he cut it a nice short length. His pale skin now has a gorgeous tan that even in this darkening alley looks radiant. His lips still are pink but more dulled, a subtle brown tinting them. His eyes are still large and dark looking ever so enchanting. He is still as gorgeous as he was back then.

I'm falling all over again.

"May is that really you?" He asks taking a step closer,

Before I can answer jet starts growling and Aiden turns his head to jets direction staring him down. Moments later jet takes off running while whimpering.

I immediately stand up and watch jet run further down the alley, turning to Aiden I have a look of anger on my face.
"What the hell! I was thinking of taking him home with me!"
"Calm down May!"
"Don't call me that! You have no right to use that nick name!"
"Are you seriously still mad about it?!"
"You cheated on me!"
"Yeah when I was in prep! We were 6 I was confused!"
"Yeah well maybe you should've stopped what ever you had with me to go pursue her!"
"Isabelle meant nothing to me!" He says walking closer causing me to back up
"Yeah and that why you didn't break up with her! You even moved schools to join hers!"
"I was just confused very very confused!"
"Well I hope you got things cleared up."
I say trying to walk away but he grabs my wrist harshly.
"I have gotten things cleared up, and now I know what I want."
He says pulling me closer.
"No no-
"Today I was thinking about love! I was thinking about how once you've got it how you should never let it go! How love is like serendipity!"
"Aiden what are you trying to say!"
"I'm trying to say is that when I was with you when we were six I wasn't confused. And when I left you clouds fogged my mind, and they have kept clouding my thoughts until today hence why I was thinking about love and what it is. And now you show up sitting down in a muddy dirty alley way with a stray mutt and all I can see is golden light! What I'm trying to say is you've cleared my mind and I know what it is to love."
"Aiden."
"I know the answer to my question may... I know what it is to love."
"What is it Aiden."
"To love is to see someone after many moons and for them to be able to get your dormant heart beating again."

I melted... I couldn't help it. Aiden has always been charming and perfect.

He always had a way with words always doing well on all the writing tests we did. And I always loved reading a story and falling into it.

And right now this whole situation seemed so fictional, the perfect man standing in front of you after years of waiting. This was happening I was living my own fairy tail, I was falling in again.

I was falling for him again.

"May I want to give this... us. Another try."
"I don't know Aiden."
"Please."
He said looking straight into my eyes so before I could actually think about it I answered.
"Alright."

He started smiling widely and I felt all those butterflies return. I feel my phone buzz so I go into my pocket and pul it out.

Jungkook had left me something,
"May I need you to come over ASAP.-Juancook"

"Huh."
I looked up at Aiden and said
"you should go home it's getting late I have to do something."
"Thing is I don't have a home."
"WHAT YOUR HOMELESS!"
"Shhhh quiet down!"
"Why what happened!?" I ask concerned
"I had a gambling and drinking issue but now their both solved since I have no money to invest in either of them."
My heart aches hearing this and I know I only just started on good terms with him again but I believe I love him. I mean after he did that with... her I didn't hate him I still liked him I just couldn't feel anything more than that. And now he told me all that stuff I think I fell for him, I think I fell deep.
"Y-you can stay with me."
"Really omg thank you!" He says lifting me up and hugging me tightly I giggle and hit his shoulder making him put me down. With a wide smile on his face we walk down the street hand in hand and yeah I could get used to this.

Reaching the apartment it's currently 12:58pm which means Jen should be home. I take a deep breath and notice her ca in the driveway. I slowly open the door to the apartment and look around. Aiden looks weirdly at me and begins,
"Why are you so nervou-

Suddenly I'm engulfed in a large warm hug and I smell Jens perfume. Giggling I hug her back and I hear a,
"Welcome hom- who's this."
I laugh and remove her arms from me and give her the flowers
"Ummm this is... Aiden from prep."

Her face turns pale and I know already that this isn't good.
"May can I speak with you... in private."

Fuck this definitely isn't good.
"Alright."

We walk to our bedroom and she closes the door making sure he can't hear us.
"What the hell."
"What do you mean." I ask
"He fucking cheated on you! And you bring him here?!"
"We were six Jen he was just-
"Let me guess confused?!"
"Yes."
"Oh my god may don't be so dense!"
"Who are you do even have a say in my love life!!"
"I'm the one who cares for you unlike him! I'm the one who gave you my shoulder to cry on when he did that to you-
She gets down in her knees Infront if the bed I'm sitting on taking my hands in hers
-I'm the one who cares and I-i care way to much to let that happen again."
Seeing her like this the way her throat went dry mid way it showed she cared.
"May Why is he even here."
"I fixed things with him and he is homeless so I gave him a place to stay."
"May you know he isn't good for you."
"Jen I know but I want to try."
"You know you'll only break after this all."
"Your right."
"May I love you and I won't let anything happen to you I can't, it kills me to see you cry it makes my chest tighten when your lip wobbles before you start to sob. It feels like a bullet to my heart every time one of your precious tears fall."
I feel like crying..
Jen to has a way with words.

So I nod my head getting up and opening the door to see Aiden on the couch looking around,
"Aiden I can't do this! I won't I need you to leave right now."
———————————
\__(*•#3#•)__/❤️
tp clear up confusion that may occur May is bi love you!

❤️💋😂😍😍🥰😘