Breath taking

Jungkook(POV)
I held the wheel driving myself back home. I was ready to take this damn suit off and change into my... outdoor clothes...
Ok my strip club clothes why am I even trying to hide it this is my inner monologue it's not like anyone can hear it!?

I walked into my house unlocking the door and trudging in locking the door behind me. I threw my suitcase onto the sofa and started loosening my tie, while walking up the stairs I stripped myself of every piece of clothing I had,
"Meh I'll pick it up later."

I turned into my bedroom and walked into the bathroom turning on the hot water and letting the mist cloud my mind and the water washed away all previous stress and worry.

I came out of the shower 10 minutes later having used some really nice smelling men's body wash that frankly I could sniff all day.

I walked out of the bathroom nothing but a mere towel wrapped around the lower section of my body. I looked in the full body mirror before stepping into the walk in wardrobe.
"Daym I look hot."

I started pushing around cloths trying to find a decent outfit when I came across a red silk t-shirt and black skinny jeans that were tight fittimg showing off all my muscles.

I looked in the mirror again and saw the dark theme, I look like I could be the devil. Which is perfect cause I already rule over sin...
omg Jeon you really need to keep your dick in your pants i mean lusting over a stripper and your student c'mon.

I flicked through my accessories and found some black circle earrings that had red ruby encrustations along the perimeter. I found a nice black chain necklace that's middles we're filled with red rubies too,
"Wow I have a lot of red and black stuff."

I put the two items on and look in the mirror daym Jeon you looking good!!! I push my hair back and bite my lip before grabbing my bag and heading off to the club.
Of course in my black Bugatti. Like is that even a question?!

I open the car door and subtly look over at nobody and pretend that someone's there,
"Yeah I'm rich." I then do a hair flip,
"And very very lonely."
I sigh in self pity and start making my way to the club playing 9 to 5 and 247 on the way.

While driving I looked back at my wrist and saw his number I smiled to myself and grabbed a marker pulling into the car lot.

I smiled to myself as I retraced the numbers. It looked just like how it did before and for some reason I really liked it, I liked the look of those numbers. There specifically, on my wrist. So their close to my pulse. Close to my heart.

I stepped out of my car and closed the door behind me locking it straight after. I proudly strut my way to the entrance opening the door and immediately seeing the curtains, an employee walked over to me and escorted me to the V.I.P area where I could have the best view of my baby.

Suddenly music started playing and the curtains revealed him. Sin.

He looked like an angel tho, I beautifully dirty angel. But what caught my attention was his eyes. Those layers seemed peeled off, this seemed natural. The purple seemed natural, and it was beautiful. But how.

Even tho he was stripping layer by layer while dancing oh so lewdly looking like a real life succubus. For some reason I could only concentrate on his eyes, mine were glued to his and for some reason they seemed natural. I could now see the pain in his eyes like before he masked it. But aren't these just contacts?!?

His show finished sooner than I thought and within minutes my private room door was being opened and there he stood his devil mask white matching the outfit he had put back on.

I had a new mask too a bunny mask, it was black completely with eye holes and ended above my nose and on my cheek bones. It had two long black ears that were around 20 cm tall.

Sin came closer and started getting into the pole but then I stopped him and shook my head. He looked at me confused and I scratched my neck and replayed sheepishly,
"You don't have to dance I booked you for three hours and you still look tired so we can just talk."

He smiled at me and sat down on the couch closing the distance between us.

"So what do I call you?" He asks tilting his head.
"What would you like to call me." I reply
"I don't know a nickname or something, something only I can call you." He says

I catch him eyeing my bunny ears and smile,
"You can call me bunny if you want."
"Ok... bunny."
I laugh caressing his cheek,
"Are they real, they look so natural but I can't bring myself to believe it."
I say looking deep into his eyes.

"They're real, I'm sorry I know their weird- "
Before I he could finish I interrupted him,
"What no! Their beautiful."
"Really?" He says looking back up at me.
"Breathtaking."
He giggled blushing as he looked back down this time with a smile on his face.

His eyes then met with my wrist and he smiled again.
"You kept it."
————————————
HEY CANT TALK LONG LOVE YOU HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER OLEASE COMMENT THANK YOU BYEEE~!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SORRY CANT TALK LONG ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING KATER LOVE YOU MUAH!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️