Lesson one: letter

'I'm more of a hands on learner.'
~1 hour earlier~
"I want to get to know you."
Trust me you'll get to know me way better than everyone else in ways nobody has before.
I open my book and take out one of my more inky pens that I normally use for calligraphy, I write my name in the top corner of the page and then move on to writing the title,
'Getting to know me; Park Jimin'
I started to write occasionally stopping and reconsidering the sentence I made sure not to sound too desperate but also adding in a little bit of well, jokes.
I finally finished throwing my pen down my wrist hurt like hell since I non stop wrote, does that just happen to me?

I looked at the clock and there was literally no time left I looked at Mr Jeon and he was looking at me I smirked as I packed my stuff up as soon as the bell went I walked up to his desk and put the letter down smirking to myself as I remembered all I wrote, he's definitely gonna have fun reading that,

'Getting to know me; Park Jimin' Park Jimin
Hello Mr Jeon
I'm Park Jimin, I'm 18 years old and I originally come from Busan.
I really think we're going to have a good year together,I mean the way we met was truly memorable I don't think I've ever felt more idiotic when I stepped into a class, and I have come into maths exams forgetting that 3x23=69.
But still I don't regret meeting you like that for some reason I feel like it brought us closer than we could be if that didn't happen, and so I'm grateful.

I really like you so far, your probably one of our chillest teachers yet, it's probably since your still young but I can tell by the way you speak your certainly more mature, and educated than normal people your age. Your also really funny and I haven't met a teacher like you yet, you don't get mad easily and you act like being a high school teacher didn't make your parents want to disown you! Like most teachers do.

I'm really looking forward too this year and this class, with you. Little warning though most teachers that teach this class especially, end up being fired and labeled as a child predator since well they, you know. Hope you don't make the same mistake as them, at least until the end of the year, I want you to stay for as long as you can, please try and stay at least until ~scribbled out 'I'~ we graduate. I know Christian is really attractive but please, for me? Hahahahaha jkjk!

I feel like I haven't said this enough so I'm going to say it again I'm really sorry for this morning, I hope you didn't get injured at all, if so then here are all the sorries I wish to say sorryx100000000000000! Oh yeah you wanted hobbies and interests well I like to sing dance and draw.
I also have a secret job so I am incredibly sorry if I ever fail to complete homework or don't do it till Your wished standard. Oh but don't mention anything about it to my parents! They keep saying that I need to focus on my studies but I feel like I'm using them if I don't contribute, please understand!

Thank you once again Mr Jeon I don't know what for though, maybe just being my teacher!? Your seem really great so far and I hope we continue this for the rest of the year, together.
Yours
Park Jimin~
(P.S. I probably should've said this before but can't go back on pen, once you start your committed! But I'm more of a hands on learner.

Yeah he'll definite enjoy it.

——————————————————————
HELOOOOOOOOOO
IM SOOO PROUD OF THIS BOOK IT SEEMS POPULAR AND I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS ENOUGH BUT THANK YOU ALLL SOOO MUCH YOU ALL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND MAKE ME SOO HAPPY JUST BE READING MY BOOKS!!!!

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS I WANT TO SAY A SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU YOU ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY I ALWAYS FANGIRL OVER YOU GUYS EVERY TIME I SEE THOSE NOTIFICATIONS POP UP!!!

I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!!!
HOPE YOU ALL KEEP READING AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ANY INTERACTION I GET WITH YOU MAKES ME FEEL ONE STEP CLOSER TO GOD!!
ILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Your Jamless Author~❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Kookie for mayo yet again... OMG GURL DO YOU SEE THESE AMAZING PEOPLE IM DYING I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOUU TOO WITH OUT YOU THIS BOOK WOULD'NT BE NEARLY AS GREAT I MUST BE THE LUCKIEST PERSON ON EARTH TO HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING FRIEND AND SISTER!!!!!!~❤️❤️❤️)