Truth or Dare

Author(POV)
"Dare."
"OOoOooOo someone's feeling confident tonight!"
Jimin giggled while covering his mouth his eyes turning to crescents
"Yeah I guess." He says removing his hand
"Ok remember what happens out of school, stays out of school." May says looking at everyone they all nod and Jen continues with the question,
"Ok with that.. jimin sit in jungkooks lap." Jen simply said her eyebrows quirking up wile her throat moves weirdly showing that she was suppressing a laugh. May tho didn't care and burst out laughing putting her hand on Jens shoulder causing the other to unravel both now bursting out in a fit of giggles.
"Jimin you don't have to if your uncomfortable-
Before Jungkook could finish his sentence the felt a pair of hands grasped onto his shoulders as the petit boy moved his body so that now he was seated in the older's lap, jungkooks hands immediately made their ways to the smaller's hips locking the student in place.

Jimin was straddling his teacher while staring deeply into his eyes, Jungkook could do nothing but gulp as he stared right back the two almost getting lost in each other's eyes.

Jimin was leaning in and Jungkook had no objection as he stared at the smaller's lips biting his own. All of a sudden Jimin pulled back blushing heavily as Jungkook came back to reality too, his ears getting unblocked and now openly hearing the two giggling school girls they seemed to forget about.

"Awwwwww, why did you stop?"
Jen said pouting head resting in her hands
"Shut up!" Jimin said putting his head over Jungkook shoulders as he rested his head by the other males.

Jimin then sighed and reached to spin the bottle letting one of his hands go and his waist twisting to a whole new angle,
"wow I wonder what positions I could try with that flexibility."
Jungkook thought...

...out loud.
The two girls bursted out laughing while jimins just smiled to himself as Jungkook tightened his grip on jimins waist wanting to hide from the judgmental glare of the world.

Jimin gripped onto the bottle tightly reaching a little bit to far, lengths his body couldn't or wouldn't normally reach. But with jungkooks firm hands holding him in place he felt like he could bend his back over the Grand Canyon.

Jimin spinned the bottle with his finger letting it land on may, jimin looked up to May and could see a confident little smirk on her lips and boy was Jimin ready to wipe it off.

"Truth or dare."
"Dare."
"Wow."
"Don't ever pick truth, I mean I don't want all my dirty laundry out in the open like that!"
May said biting back confidently
"Ok then I dare you too...
LET JEN DYE YOUR HAIR!"
"Awww jiminie why'd you go soo easy!" Jungkook said frowning
Jimin then pulled out his phone and scrolled through his pictures he then found this pic where he asked Jen to help him out with dying his hair brown, let's just say he's rather pay a hairdresser a whole weeks lunch money then have her dye it again.

Jen awkwardly laughed as her friend next to her stood in triumph,
"Easy!"
"That's what I thought too, emphasis on thought." Jungkook muttered still eying the picture

The group made there way upstairs Jungkook carrying Jimin cause Jen said that he had to remain on Jungkook for the rest of the game, of not he had to get spankings from the person closest to him. Thats person being Jungkook.

Jimin then reached his hand out opening the drawer, Jungkook not looking fazed, jimin was way lighter then he expected. Jimin then reached in the very back and pulled out this bright pink container.
"Oh god not pink!" May said groaning
"We have to bleach your hair first then add this it'll be more pastel. Cute!" Jimin said reaching for the bleach
Jen remained quiet, she knew that what was soon going to happen could effect her friendship with the girl.

Mean while Jungkook was imagining what Jimin would look like in the colour, like a little fairy floss mochi, he thought smiling to himself.

Jimin then caught hold of the bleach and took it out shoving it in jens face legs still tightly wrapped around jungkooks waist.
"Here goes nothing." Jen said to herself sighing breathlessly.

Jen took hold of the bottle putting it in a cup and mixing it around with a hair dye brush jimin had. She the took a generous dollop and put it on her best friend's hair, she started to evenly spread the substance making sure it covered every strand, going good so far! The girl thought while biting her lip, concentration clearly showing.

Once she was done she put the bowl and brush down sighing deeply to herself. She then turned around to the exit and bolted out the door surprising the other three adults in the room.

A few minuets the girl came back up twirling the bottle through her fingers,
"Let's play while we wait."
"Ok."

She placed the bottle down and May kicked it slightly with her foot causing the bottle to spin rapidly.

It slowed down eventually landing on Jungkook.
"So Kook truth or dare?" May said smiling devilishly
"Truth I'm not showing up to work with pink hair especially with rabid teenagers around!" Kook said still clinging onto jimin.

"Wrong choice Kook." May said grinning
Jimin just giggled while shaking his head in the elder's embrace.

"Tell the truth Kook, who would you rather fuck-
I already hate where this is going Jungkook thought silently unknowingly squeezing jimin protectively.
-that cute boy from college what was his name again, oh yea taemin, Jackson-
"OUR PROFESSOR!" Jungkook yelled eyes flying out of their sockets, may just smirking.
-let me finish! Taemin, Jackson or jimin."

Jungkook lost all ability to speak, he didn't like taemin cause the dude was way to competitive. Always tryna steal what ever Jungkook had his eyes set on... what ever Jungkook wanted taemin wanted as well. Just so he can shove it in jungkooks face that he finally beat him in something, to bad Jungkook was never beaten I mean top student in highschool and college he was the best and no Einstein especially taemin could doubt that.

Well Jackson was hot but he was his teacher and a bit to defined for him, plus if he and Jackson were to really do it, Jungkook would have to bottom and boy Jungkook was in no way close to being submissive!

But that just left...
...jimin.
"I choose jimin."
————————————————
We all knew it right!? I mean jikook all the wayyyyyyyy!!!
Fight me on that one!
But just to be clear there going to be a part to to this chapter that I will be realising either tomorrow night or today at 12 either one.

I'll try extra hard to double update today I mean I really wanna right more jikook dares so I'll keep this south or log short for today!
Anyways love you all hope you have wonderful jikook dreams and all your wishes come true especially of those dreams dare to have jikook come out! Cause same sis!
I said I would keep this short ugh
OK LOVE YOU MUAH~❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️❤️
Your jamless author~❤️❤️

(Kookie for mayo: hey sis sorry had to quit the call mum came into my room lucky I was in the bathroom! So i want to make sure your completely ok with what I'm gonna do next chapter cause it's gonna be pretty wierd that why I'm uploading it super late! But I won't ruin the surprise I just wanted to let you know! hope you liked this chapter while writing it I kept imagining you with pink hair and I think you could actually pull it off sis I mean if you do it I'll do it!
SISTAS ALL THE WAY BOOO LOVE YOU MORE TJA I LOVE MYSEF AND EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD I TINY BIT MORE THAN JIKOOK TOO!~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)