Sugar baby

Jungkook(POV)
It has been three days since May and Aiden moved in with us. Jimin moved all his things in with me and has sold the old house he lived in. I helped him unpack and he now shares a room with me, I made sure to keep Jimin away from that Aiden guy and keep an eye on him too something just doesn't seem right about him.

Even though I don't show it I'm genuinely worried about this situation. I have to speak to May and get deeper into this. She hasn't even texted Jen yet or showed any signs of talking to her.

I have also noticed Jimins behaviour during school its like something's constantly on his mind trying to teach gets hard when all your thinking about is it your baby's alright.

I mean there have been so many times where I was going to say something and my eyes fall on jimin and that lost look on his face and I would lose my train of thought and just want to hold him rubbing his back comfortingly.

I decided I had to prioritise everything that was going on, and since I have horrible memory I made a list on my phone.
•ask booboo what's wrong
•ask mayonnaise when she is gonna talk to Jen
•spy on Aiden(keep watch for my booboo's sake)
•maybe talk to Jen
•get a hold of JungHyun

JungHyun was someone that almost seemed like a older brother to me. He was family and I used to talk to him a lot but now it was almost like I had no time for him anymore. It was going to be his birthday soon and I just wanted to meet up and speak to him. Get advice from my Hyung.

"Task one ask baby what's wrong."

I walked downstairs and saw Jimin and May watching tv together. I walked up to them and stood by the couch tapping my foot, may noticed me first I made a motion to her that signified I wanted to talk to Jimin and she nodded getting up and excusing herself to go talk to her small coc- Aiden.

I quickly slid into her empty spot and put an arm around my baby.
"What's wrong precious?"

He looks at me and smiles weakly.
"What do you mean?"
I fake pout and caress his cheek,
"I can tell when something is bothering my baby."
He sighs and holds my hand.
"Umm Jungkook-
Shit he said my name somethings wrong did I do something does he want to leave DOES HE WANT TO BREAK UP!!
-umm I called my boss about quitting."
"Yes?"
I subconsciously sigh we really dodged a bullet there.
"And he said that I needed to actually go there to sign some things and stuff to formally quit."
"Oh ok then why do you seem so stressed."
"I signed a contract with him for five years it's and it hasn't ended yet, so I'm afraid if he will allow me to quit immediately. I was his best source of income."
"What did you tell him on the phone?"
"I said that I was thinking of quitting."
"Oh."

I saw his face drop and I hated the look in his eyes so I quickly stepped in.

"Don't worry baby if it's money he wants I'll pay him back for the rest of the years."
"Jungkook that's a lot of money I don't think you can pay it off with a teachers salary."
"Darling how do you think I got that Bugatti out front? Off a teacher's salary?"

His eyes widened and he looked at me puzzled and I laughed pushing his bangs back.
"You do know that your daddies sugar baby right?"
———————————-
Sorry it's short I kind of liked that sentence and was like why not end it like this!

Also guys I asked a question on my community board please answer so I know what you want to read cause I'll write whatever you want!

Love you all see you next chapter!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kookie for mayo~
why are we never on skype at the same time?😂😂 love you boo!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️