Kiss

Jimin(POV)
I looked at his wrist and saw the retraced numbers somehow I felt a flutter in a stomach looking at the darkened inky digits.
"Yeah... I don't know, your number is aesthetically pleasing. Especially here in your handwriting."

"Why didn't you call me then?" I said tilting my head looking confused
"I was a bit busy and I remembered I didn't give you my number so it might've been weird to see some random number suddenly appear right. Especially in your profession."

It made sense I would've immediately blocked the number. I mean being a stripper and dancing provocatively for old men makes you kind of paranoid for your safety.

"Makes sense."
"So do you want my number?"
"I wouldn't have given you mine if I didn't want to contact you." I said showing him my wrist.

He took out a pen and started writing his number down on it. It looked familiar.

"Wow your number looks aesthetically pleasing on my wrist too." I say flirtatiously

He chuckles and brings his hand back to my face. He presses his thumb softly against my cheekbone and drags it against my masks curve.

He raises his thumb closer near my eye and stares into them burning holes through my iris's. He drags his eyes away from mine and brings them down to my lips, he slowly leans in and I tilt my head in sync with him.

His head came slowly towards mine our breaths becoming heavier as our lips slowly closed the distance between us.

Right before our lips collided he stopped millimetres away from conjoining ourselves,
"Are you sure about this."

I giggle slightly and stare into his eyes,
"You aren't even paying me."

He then chuckles and I grab onto his neck bringing him down on top of me as we lay on the couch. His big strong arms cage me beneath him as he kisses me roughly.

His lips feel all to familiar. The way he kisses me feels too good.

Jungkook(POV)
Sin tasted so familiar so insanely good. Like zesty chocolate. I bit on his lip and chewed slightly making him release heavenly moans that sounded familiar too.

I took the chance to slip my tongue into his sweet cavern and our tongues immediately started fighting for dominance, I of course won getting the honour of activity, tasting every inch of him. He was addictive but so so familiar.

I pulled away reluctantly but the ache for oxygen was just to overwhelming. I breathed in and out heavily resting my forehead on his. He breathed in too eyes closed just slightly opened staring back at me.

I looked into his eyes and chuckled breathlessly,
"Do you kiss all your clients like that. Cause wow."
He giggled biting his face in my neck,
"Only the special ones."

I pick his face back up and stare into his eyes.
"And how many special ones have there been."
"So far... only you."
He connects our lips once again and I smile into the kiss feeling overwhelmingly euphoric with his answer.
3 hours later~

I arrived home a large smile playing on my lips. I parked my car in the garage and seriously I felt like a teenager that just got a reply from their crush after a week of waiting.

I walk back in to distracted with my euphoric state to realise the mess of clothes everywhere.
I stumbled around and flung myself onto the bed hugging my pillow close to my chest.
"What have you done to me sin."
——————————————————
HEY GUYS!
I just had a long ass conversation with the real May about some angst imma have in the future. And yes May is a real person and some of the things I have put in this story actually happened!

So hope you enjoyed the chapter love you lots from your jamless author~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kookie for mayo)
Hello mayo you were in the shower when I was writing this and that convo we had about future angst left me shook like the amount of ideas I have right now!! Girl get ready for the soon coming updates!!
Love you lots muah~❤️❤️❤️❤️😘❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰😘😍💋❤️😍💋❤️😘🥰🥰❤️😍🥰🥰❤️😍🥰😘😍💋❤️😘🥰😘❤️😍🥰❤️😘🥰🥰❤️😘🥰💋❤️😍🥰🥰❤️😍💋😍❤️🥰🥰❤️😍🥰❤️😍🥰😘😍😘😍🥰🥰❤️😍❤️😍🥰❤️😘💋😘😘😘😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍❤️😍❤️😘🥰😍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘🥰😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😘😘🥰❤️😘😍❤️❤️