Dirty Talk

Jimin(POV)
"Jungkook?"
I opened the door fully the sight making my jaw drop.
"Jimin."

There stood Jungkook my teacher half naked water droplets falling down his tone abs and chiseled arms. My eyes shot open taking in the view, they wondered his body memorising every detail of this mans body.

His stomach held an erotic eight pack that were so defined it almost seemed drawn on. His arms were bulging with muscle that the light from last night did no justice for, and that v-line. I'm pretty sure it sped up my hormones.

With the towel wrapped around his waist covering up very little of his body since it seemed to be one of the smaller ones, which may I praise the lord for! I could see his defined thighs that seemed so strong containing endless amount of stamina.

His hair was wet and it glistened in the sun making it look so fucking hot. His collar bones stuck out prominently making me want to moan against them while he mercilessly pound in to me with his strong thighs and his defined arms holding me up against the wall as I-
"Like what you see?"
Jungkook said with a cocky smirk playing on his lips.
"Very much." I said still in a trance

He chuckled all low and sexy, omg I swear he is speeding up my hormones.

"Ain't to bad yourself."
"I'm not the one with a fucking eight pack and a body carved by Leonardo fucking De Vinci!"
"We should cut out the dirty talk I mean I am gonna be back to being your teacher in-
He lifts up his arm to check his watch and I swear I would've went to church every Sunday for the rest of my life for nine life times if god just fulfilled my prayer for that towel to drop.
-1 hour and thirty minutes."
"Oh alright but that still gives us one hour plus before we have to leave I'm sure your quick with them chiseled thighs."
I say staring at his thighs biting my bottom lip slightly.
"Jimin we're gonna see each other later today think you can keep it in your pants?"
"Oh trust me I can I mean I'm a bottom any ways."
I say smirking
He chuckled darkly before walking up to me,
He places his thump and forefinger on my chin dragging my vision from those wonderful beautiful thighs to his eyes,
"Let's keep this professional Jimin."
"Ok then will you punish me if I'm naughty Mr Jeon?"
I say looking up innocently at him through my lashes,
"Fuck Jimin."
He says gripping on me a bit harder, and with my experience I could ready tell what this was,

"You have a power kink don't you Mr Jeon."
He clears his throat looking down, I smirk.
"Like it when I call you those names right? Maybe you like master too?"
I honestly don't know where this confidence was coming from maybe it was the fact all my blood was rushing to my dick and it needed to be dealt with. In other words I'm desperate.

"Jimin we have one hour till school I can't-
"Maybe if I get down on my knees and beg for it master maybe then you'll give it to me. I'll be a good boy for you, I'll take your cock so well."
I say practically moaning in his ear.
"Jimin please."
"Please master I need you! Please punish me use me however you please let me be your little cock slut."
"Jimin go shower I swear you won't be able to walk if i do anything now."
"Please punish me go rough master! I deserve if for being so defiant."
I say touching his towel putting the tip of my finger under the rim. I see him swallow and I swear I'm so horny that seeing his Adam's apple bob down could've made me hard.
"Jimin go shower."
He said darkly and honestly his dominance turned me on but if I were to go any further it probably wouldn't turn out well.
"Ok master."
I finally said walking to the bathroom but not forgetting to pull of his towel down before I did watching it fall down but unfortunately he was to quick to try and grab my wrist which made me hurry up and dash to the bathroom closing the door quickly. I heard his chuckle before I turned on the hot water the sound of water falling blocking everything else.

Jungkook(POV)
I chuckled before grabbing my clothes, I had packed an extra outfit just in case. it wasn't to bad. I could wear it to work and I had a blazer in my office so I could just throw that on too.

I changed and head downstairs to see the breakfast table set up with pancakes, maple syrup and Bowles of mixed berries.

I took a comb I found lying on a table and quickly did my hair using water as hair gel. I decided to wait for Jimin so we could eat together since he did prepare the meal.

I waited around for a while looking at my phone and seeing what I had planned for today. I then heard the bedroom door open up and I swear angels would be jealous at the sight.

His blond hair was neatly combed looking ethereal. His eyes sporting that enchanting look, plump lips a soft pink. He wore an over seized jumper that was a pastel pink colour and a pair of light blue skinny jeans.

He walked down the stairs each step making his hair bounce he then reached the final step and looked up eyes meeting mine.
"You look amazing." I mutter out absolutely bewitched by his appearance

He giggles and looks back up at me cute smile playing in his lips,
"Not to bad yourself."
———————————————
To tired to write a proper author POV,
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter love you  see you in the next chapter~❤️❤️
Your jamless author~❤️❤️

Hey sis hoped this chapter was good I also hope I didn't seem like a horny teenager the way I described Jungkook. But let's face it, we would all describe him like that! Anyways I should get some sleep love you sis! MUAH 💋 ~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️