Truth or Dare(part 2)

Jimin(POV)
Did he just say,
"OMG YOU WANT JIMIN!" May screamed clearly fan girling out,
"HE WANTS HIS STUDENT!" Jen screamed out
I'm speechless I couldn't process anything. I mean what the actual fuck did he just say.
"Woah woah woah let me explain first!" Jungkook said waving his hands through the air
"Well taemin is an asshat and Jackson is obviously a dom and obviously i'm a dom too it wouldn't work, and well jimin he- he's...
"Perfect?" Jen said staring fondly at the teacher.
Jungkook turned bright red grasping back onto jimins waist.

"In this situation- yeah he is."

And that's when it happened jimin.exe has stopped working. I swear I'm mustering up all my self control in order not to kiss him right here right now!

So I just stare at him, he looks up at me lips slightly parted looking oh so inviting. I bite my own lip and muzzle my face into his neck distracting myself with his cologne.

"Um anyways it's my turn!" He says while one of his hands leaves my waist going to spin the bottle, he hits it hard and accurate. Thats could go two very different ways.(I have a very dirty mind if you didn't already know! Sorry for the many sexual references in this book😂)

The bottle spun swiftly while remaining on the same position frankly it was amazing! As soon as it started to slow down it stopped back at me and Jungkook, what now?
"Since looks the one who spun it chim's the one who will take it." May said making sure she didn't move to much her hair still in the aluminium foil Jen put on her head.

Jungkook just nodded and looked up at me,
"Truth or dare jimin." His voice was so low and it leaked dominance, i shuddered at the voice and stuttered out.
"D-dare."

Jungkook(POV)
His voice was so submissive I don't know what happened in that moment but what answered back wasn't me it was some kind of animal that now while looking at jimin could only see, red.
"Take your shirt off."

I could feel him shudder in my grasp as he removed his hands from my shoulders, he reached down pinching the hem of his loose jumper. He held onto it and he slowly took it off, pulling it over his head.

He looked back down at me his lips parted full torso on show, he was astounding.

His skin was flawless almost like silk and his nipples were tiny pink buds that looked so delicious, he looked down at me as my head reached for the bud.
"Mr Jeon what are you doing."

And that's it I lost it I leaned into his ear and whispered in a dangerously low tone,
"I dare you to let me have a taste."
"You already used your dare mr Jeon." He said weakly I could feel him giving in melting in my palms.
"If you don't remember jimin, i told you to take off your jumper I didn't dare you to. You did that one all on your own baby boy."
He shudders and that was it he nodded submissively

My lips quirked up into a smirk as I dove down, lips almost coming into contact with the nipple when,
"Do you remember we're still here?"
Jens voice cut in a slight annoyance tone threaded in.

Her voice immediately cut me from my trance and I was now moving my head away all the blood that was formally rushing through to Jungkook jr now taking a detour.

"Sorry bout that." I said rubbing the back of my back very embarrassed.
"It's ok I know how irresistible my bff is." Jen said rubbing her temples

Jimin sat still on my lap shirt off I half expected him to put it on back now but seemed like he was to dazed to do so. I know I could ask him to put it back on but frankly why would I?

Jimin then turned around and I placed my hands back on his now bare waist keeping him still, he bent back and managed to spin the bottle. The bottle spun fast and wavered around a bit until it landed on May, she looked up at jimin and jimin muttered a small
"Truth or dare."
Clearly still shy and embarrassed.