Maybe When

Jungkook's(POV)
I watched him run upstairs and slam the door, I quickly looked at lay who looked completely dazed.
"Listen, he doesn't mean it he's just really emotional-

"Why is she in hospital." May said looking in my direction. Her gaze foggy to exactly pinpoint if she was looking at me or not.

"Uh she tried to commit suicide." I said trying to keep my voice as stable as I could. This was not the time to start crying.

"W-why?"

"You heard Jimin, she's taking this really hard." I said every word felt meaningless. They were so underwhelming.

"What hospital is she in."

"May no she doesn't want you to see her."

"She's my fucking sister-

"Just shut up with that sister Bull shit! It's what got you in this mess in the first place. I don't understand how, how you can't see that she's in love with you. But she is, and if you really want her to get better, you'll give her space. She needs to try and get over you, get over the feeling of betrayal that now bonds itself to your name. She'll never stop loving you. But, that doesn't matter now does it. Cause you have him."

I walk away to me and Jimins room, but stop half way up the stairs. I let out a deep sigh,

"But, the hospitals name is-"

May's(POV)
Laying back down I think about if I want to go to her or not. If it wasn't for what Jungkook had just said I would've been in a cab already heading there but. I don't want her to break even more. And even just thinking about being the reason she would do that. I just want her to be healthy again. And it seems like I'm just toxic for her.

Is Jen really in love with me, but she has even said we were sisters. Of course sisters wouldn't do the kinds of things we do, but we're best friend sisters. Right?

When could she have started liking me, why? Maybe it was when we hid under the big oak tree waiting out the storm and fell asleep in each other's arms, maybe it was when we discovered that we couldn't sleep unless we did that same action every night after. Maybe it's when I had to move to Amarica for my med school and I kissed her on the cheek as a good bye.

Maybe it was when my heart fluttered as her cheeks turned bright red.

Maybe it was when I landed back in Korea, and she was waiting by her car in that leather jacket black jeans and black silk shirt. Maybe it was when she hugged me tight and whispered welcome home.

Maybe it was when even after landing in Korea only when I was tight in her arms did I feel I was actually home.

"Fuck I need a drink."

Kookie for Mayo~
De ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne JetMan 🦮