Food

I freeze, I'm paralysed I can't move what other phrases and words do I have to say in order to get my point across?!

All I know is that I'm going to have to head to the strip club tonight and relive my sexual tension.

A boy with big plump lips almost as nice as jimins ummmmm wow I did not just think that, held his hand up shyly and called on me in a small voice stuttering every few words.

"Yes Mr-
"Umm taemin lee taemin sir."
"Oh well taemin what's bothering you?"
"I wanted to know, how do you get rid of an errection?"
"Oh well there's master bating, taking a cold shower and having sex."
I mentally slapped myself for looking at jimin while saying the last one being two years older than him isn't fair, I mean it's only two years?! I should still be allowed to fuck! Ummm I did not say that and yes mum I still go to church every Sunday.

I sigh In self pity cause no I don't go to church and yes I do have very Christian parents that kicked me out for saying,
'Oh my god' at church. I mean can you blame me when an old blind lady crushes your foot with her walking stick there no way imma say oh jolly whiz that's gonna leave a bruise!

They got mad since I sinned 'using god's name in vein' in his house. And said that I have been to lax all my life and have to learn to mange on my own. They said that once I am financially stable and have done through hard ships I'll be able to return home.

Which doesn't make sense cause once I get back on my feet imma flee as far away from them I can get. Yes I have leisure money and stuff but that's only cause I cut back on a lot of expenses like I only spend $100 in groceries a month, and buy one size larger clothing items so they last longer. I also don't have any luxury products except for my few suits and colognes.

Oh and the black Bugatti was bought with my life's savings. I mean being a fetus and going to Harvard has its ups. One of them being the fact that the government paid to have me in their programme, the Seoul government. But I'll only get the opportunity to participate in that once I turn 25 but till then they pay me quite good cash to wait. But thing is I applied to taht in my off shore account that's all the way in Iceland, it's for emergencies. And having a lame car while going to a strip club is an emergency.

I gave the class the rest of class time to get started on their scripts and share ideas so it's easier while I fantasied about having a nice large box of dominos pizza and wine all night.

I sigh contempt as I finish up my food dream, it ended out with me eating every slice and drinking every drop leaving myself a satisfied little boy with a now big receipt on his future gym membership.

The bell rings and I look around seeing students pack their bags getting ready for lunch and next period. I whip my head towards jimins direction and see him doing the same except he's treating his paper like gold taking out a folder and putting it in.

But then Jen stop shin and I think she's asking to read it, he hands it over and I see jens eyes squinting seemingly very concentrated on the piece. Her eyes then widen and a smile forms on her lips, here eyes then become more relaxed as she bites her lip. She hands the paper back to Jimin and says loud enough for me to hear,
"You should be a porn director!"

I widen my eyes st the thought of that and at first it seems pretty damn good and then I imagine him being with other men and that good feeling immediately changes to envy and hatred, only I'm allowed to touch him like that.

I open my eyes widely and literally smack my thigh hard to get those thoughts away. What the hell is wrong with me?!

I see that everyone has left so I take my keys and lock up the classroom and head to my office.

I open the door and get greeted by my baby.
"Ah I almost forgot about you sweets."

I pick up my box lunch and caress its sides dearly while smiling like an idiot.

"Your so good for me, I love you so much."

I open the box and the smell hits me like how the salty breeze of the beach hits you with the wind.

"And your still warm for me."

I only realise I'm treating this food like it has a praise kink when I start excessively complimenting it.

I pick up the spoon and put the curry and rice together mixing it a bit before putting the spoon in my mouth.

The taste is god like and I only realise I'm crying when I feel my hand getting wet. I eat the rice slowly savouring it's flavour and once the last spoon gets swallowed I'm pretty sure I fell into clinical depression.

Suddenly my bliss tears turn into normal tears and I fall to my knees. And scream,

"Why!"
———————-
HEY GUYS LOVE YOU CANT WRITE MUCH IN PUBLIC LOVE YOU!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HEY BOO SORRY CANT WRITE MUCH LOV EYOU HOPE YOU LIEK IT FOOD=LIFE BYE BOO!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️