Truth or Dare (part 5)

Author(POV)
"So how was it?" Jen said smiling brightly
"We just stood there awkwardly." Jungkook said noticing jimins reluctant expression.

Jimin mouthed a thanks and Jungkook smirked mouthing you can pay me back later tonight winking after. Jimin smirked back wanting to play with the older, he mouthed I'll repay the good time.

Jungkook chuckled before looking back at Jen and noticing she had a smirk on her lips too, he gave a puzzling look and she said,
"Call me Mr Jeon again Jimin."
Jungkooks eyes shot open as he turned to Jimin who looked like he was gonna faint.

"Jimin who makes you moan like this." Jen said in a low tone trying to mimic Jungkook.
"You do Mr Jeon only you do!" May said moaning between each word.
"ooOoOooOo Mr Jeon!"

"STOP! Let's just wash your hair and move on!"
Jimin said red and embarrassed.
"Okie lets go!" Jungkook said trying to get out of the conversation to.
"Fine." The two girls said in unison as they stood up jen helping May with her hair.

The foursome got into the bathroom and Jen made May sit down close to the sink so she could wash out the hair dye. Once Jen washed out the hair dye she took a blow drier and dried mays hair, she then straightened the locks and added little curls at the end. Jen then put the hair in a style parting it slightly so it looked natural.
"Voila!" Jen dramatically pulled the cloth on her head off and presented the hair.

Mays hair was a soft pink that looked velvety, it was bubblegum pink and was a bit darker in the top since Jen started with that section of the hair first. May looked at herself in the mirror she looked really happy playing with her locks and running the hair threw her fingers.
"Wow."
"Do you like it?"
"Are you kidding I love it!" She said jumping into jens arms and hugging her tightly, she pulled off kissing the other girls cheeks and smiling happily.
"Pink suits you." Jen said smiling while playing with mays hair.
"I like it too."
"You two should get married." Jimin said looking fondly at the couple like pair
"What!"
"Could day the same for you and jungkook."
May said firing back
"Ok if me and Jungkook ever get married I want you two to get married too, and vice versa."
"Oh is that the case." Jen said smirking evilly
"I know what your thinking." May said smiling too
"May whells will you marry me." Jen said getting down on one knee holding a cheep Target ring taht she was formally wearing,
"OMG yes I do I love you with all my heart!"
May said taking the ring and slipping it on her finger. The two girls then turned to the boys smiling devilishly,
"You know what that's means!" The two said in unison
"Oh shut up that doesn't count!" Jimin said pouting
"It's ok we're just joking." Jen said arm around mays waist.
"Yeah totally." Jimin said rolling his eyes and walking out of the room with Jungkook following close behind.

"Ok truth or dare Jungkook." Jimin said smiling
"Don't you have to spin the bottle?"
No it's free game now." Jimin said smiling.
"Alright, Truth."
"Is there any student you'd consider kissing?"
"Well I've already made out with you soooo.."
"But you had to we were playing 7 mins in heaven! Choose a student you want to kiss in behind the bleachers or at the far end of the oval where no one goes."
"You want me to be honest?"
"Yes!  That's why it's called a Truth!"
"Well then I'd take you to behind the bleachers, at the far end of the oval and...
By now Jimin was blushing while internally screaming
....to my bed."
And that's how Park Jimin dies.
———————————-
HELLO EVERYONE!!! Can I have more book suggestions please I also want more of your books to read! I read the book that was suggested in the last chapter and it was sooooo good like literally go to last chapters comment section and you can see the author and me talking and the book called forbidden is the one I'm talking about!

Okie I'll see you guys next chapter make sure to comment so I can reply and talk to you! I love you all so much more than you'll ever know!~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
From your jamless author~❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kookie for mayo hey gurl you'll be at camp when this comes out so I won't say much except I love you!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️