Broke Her

Jungkook's(POV)
I had my hand wrapped around Jimins waist as  we walked out the car, stepping up the stairs I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

I heard the tv as soon as the door opened, Jimin started trembling. But by the look on Jimins face it wasn't because he was scared. He was-

Jimin's(POV)
Livid. I felt infuriated. Enraged. I was just- I held her body. I saw the blood. The pills. The look on her face as she, as she told me she wanted to die. That look, it was horrible. Her eyes said everything, she had given up. She was lifeless now.

"But Mrs pufferfish! I need my license, I can't drive with out it!"
"Spongbob you just aren't good enough, you've crashed into everything and killed every cardboard figure in your way!"
The TV sounded

"Where'd you go?" May said laying on the coach
"To visit Jen, where's Adain?" Jungkook asked
"He went out, think to go buy something, not sure." She said with a sigh
"You said he was broke. Where'd he get the money to boy something?" I asked
"I have him a few bucks, hey uh how is she doing?"
"She's doing fine." Jungkook said, earlier we discussed we would keep her condition a secret from May. Just in case she thought about paying her a visit and end up breaking her even more.
"Hah knew she'd be the one to take this easier, all that shit about her caring about me, not wanting me to go. That was all just shit. She doesn't fucking care not one bit." I

My throat became dry, it was almost like all the anger burned all moisture away. The way she speaks of her so casually, the ignorance in her voice. It made me just lose it, what ever patience I had it wore too thin.

"How dare you speak of her like that?! Whilst you're here lying on your ass all day she's in the fucking hospital! While she listens to doctors telling her that she's critical and how she's almost dead you're here listening to fucking spongebob complain to Patrick about why an underwater squirrel can light fires! She's crying, everyday in that hospital she cries. Everyday since you left her for a good for nothing low life she's cried. You were everything to her, the reason for her smile. The reason for her happiness and you just took it all away you selfish bastard! I just hope that while she spends her days wasting away, you're happy, because that's what she wants. And in all of this mess, she deserves for something to go her way. Fuck you."

The tears were pooling out of my eyes as I ran towards my room. I heard Jungkook say something about how I didn't mean it but he's wrong. I do. Fuck her.

Kookie for mayo~
Mayo is my Mayo
And Mayo is my mayo
And Mayo is my mayo too
If you ever touch one of them I swear to god I'll kill you then doo bee doo bee doo