Moaning mess~

This is a mighty long chapter~
Jungkook(POV)
I kissed his neck deeper searching for a good spot to show everyone he's mine. While he dances for others I want their eyes to land on my mark and I want them to know that he already belongs to someone.

I feel something a bit lower on his neck and it feels leathery,
"Baby's wearing a choker."

He nods underneath me and I lift my hands up squeezing his thigh.
"Daddy likes chokers."

I say licking the material and part of his skin.
Making him shudder under me,
"But you know what he likes more."

I say sucking harder on his neck.
He lets out mewls and moans whimpering even,
"I'd like you naked."

I slip my hand underneath his jumper and massage one of his nipples. And move my head further down against his stomach. I plant butterfly kisses all over his stomach kisses every one of his slight abs over and over again.

I feel him deeply sigh and I pull off of him immediately. He sits up and I hear the sound of him taking off his shirt and before he lays back down I say in a low voice,
"Mine helping daddy out?"
"No daddy I don't mind."
"Can you remove daddy's shirt."

I feel him move towards me and shakily grip onto each of my buttons shakily and swiftly undoing each button. I hear him breathing heavily and as soon as I feel the shirt being thrown off my shoulders I throw him back down onto the bed feeling his bare skin against mine as I roughly kissed him shoving my tongue into his mouth not being able to hold in the urges anymore.

Hearing him moan and mewl beneath me sent me into an animalistic daze.

My mouth moved from his lips going down to his neck leaving trails of purplish marks against his silky smooth skin. I moved further down to his nipples biting down and sucking roughly on them, he opened his mouth letting out heavenly noises making me ravish down onto him harder.

His moans became louder filling the whole room.
"Daddy I cant take it anymore! I need you! Need you so bad!"

Hearing that sent me into overdrive I swiftly pulled off his and my pants leaving the both of us in our underwear. I move towards the edge of the bed and wiggle my fingers gesturing for sin to come.
"Baby come here."
"What is it daddy." Sin said breathlessly
"Do you have lube?"
"No daddy I forgot."
"Ok then you'll just have to lube me up. You know what to do right baby."
"Yes daddy."
I felt him move off the bed and get between my legs spreading them while holding my thighs gently.

I feel him wrap the tips of his fingers around the waist band of my boxers as he slowly pulls the cloth down.

I let out a small groan feeling the cool air hit my slightly hard cock. I close my eyes as I feel one of his small hands wrap around the base of my cock tugging on it ever so slowly.

I let out a loud moan as he gives kitten licks to the tip causing an overwhelming wave of pleasure to shot through every vein in my body.
He slowly wraps his plump lips around the top licking harshly on my slit making me bawl my fists in lumps of his hair.

I feel him take in more, as my legs begin to shake and hands begin to clasp tighter pulling slightly on his soft silky hair. He lets out small whimpers as I pull harder as he starts to suck.
"Fuck your amazing."

He starts picking up the pace taking in almost all of my cock his mouth, hands tugging on the parts he couldn't fit.

He deeps throats me humming slightly sending waves of pleasure to hit me going straight up my oesophagus resulting in loud groans to leave my lips.
"Such a good boy taking daddy's dick so we'll keep this going and I'll have to reward you."