Bewitched

Jungkook(POV)
School ended faster than I expected I guess it was because I would set the students a hard problem that they got to do in groups and then daydreamed about what it would be like when Jimin starts living with me.

I would pull out so much money from my off shore account and then spoil him rotten, take him shopping buy him over seized sweaters and of course some more private clothes that only I can see him in.

Then we would live happily ever after when he turns 18 and we would get married and-
Omg this same thing must go through those girls head that look at me like I'm a piece of meat.
Ewwwwww imagine marrying someone who isn't my chim chim. Omg I am a teenage girl.

I walk out of the school and see Jimin standing by the gate I run up to him,
"Baby what are you doing here?"
"I heard that there was a car crash that happened around my neighbourhood and people died so now the cops blocked the area off and I can't get back home. So I was contemplating where to go."
"Baby you can come home with me."
"I don't want to be a bother."
"You'll be living with me by the end of the week anyways tomorrow or the day after we can hire some people to move your stuff to mine and you can live with me."
"Ok if your sure."
"I am c'mon."

I take his hand in mine and lead him to my car holding him close.
"Hey Kookie?"
"Mhmm."
"I remember yesterday or the day before I saw someone that looked like you who ran to his car that looked just like this holding his rude finger up to the school and held it up as he drove off."
I visibly tense up,
"Oh really? Wow quite interesting."
"I know right he was so funny I wish I could've talked to him he seemed fun to hang out with."
"WELL THAT GUY WAS ME! and I thought that you found him dumb so I played dumb! so don't go and get interested in other guys cause I'm in a teenage faze where I will mentally and physically break down from heart break!!"

He bursts out laughing and I realise what I just said rubbing my temples I chuckle to myself,
"You knew it was me didn't you?"
"Yea dumbass."

We get in the car and the light for turning out of the car park was red so I took my chance.
I chuckle again pouncing onto him while tickling him as he laughs uncontrollably tears of joy leaking form the edge of him eyes running down his face.

I tickle his stomach and his underarms and his neck as he struggles to much my hands away,
"Kook ah stop it I cant breath!!!"
"NEVER!!!"

Then the red light turns to green and I pull off and start driving again,
"Never my ass."
"No baby your ass is a forever."

He punches my shoulder and I grip it and make a fake pained groan,
"Muscle mochi."
"Mochi? Where'd that come from." He said giggling
"You made me mochis and I they were delicious and your delicious sooo."
"Shut up!"
"One day I want to have the privilege of eating you out."
"Oh my god your disgusting."
"It's only disgusting if you shat in my mouth."
"Ok now I'm getting images of that can we please stop."
"Ok ok ok I don't want images of that either."

The ride home was peaceful, we laughed a lot and made jokes and just hung loose it was amazing. And seeing his hair flow as he pushed it back his gorgeous eye smile playing on his lips, that's something I could see everyday for the rest of my life.

I pulled up and quickly opened the door and jogged over to his opening it for him as he gathered his bag.
"Well aren't you a gentleman."
"In the day."

He hits my shoulder laughing as his amazing smile shone blinding me as the sun reflected of the pearls that seemed to have made his mouth their home. He covered his mouth as he laughed and shook his head at me.
"Well whats that supposed to mean?"

I reached my hand out still in a trance and pull his hand away to reveal his gorgeous smile once more,
"Your absolutely breath taking."

His face softness and he looks at me through his crescent eyes a warm smile on his lips as an adorable pink shade creeps to his cheeks.
"Thank you."

He mutters smiling whole-heartedly at me. I was lost in his eyes and reached out cupping his face,
"Jimin-ssi while your here mind doing me a favour."
"Sure anything."
"Can you take them off when you get home, the contacts that is. I truely believe that they have captured me in some sort of trance."
"Ok then Jungkook-ah if they aren't too weird."
"Jiminie their no where near weird they seemed to have bewitched me. Enchanting, I feel like I'm being put under a spell."
"Let's hope that there's no fairy god mother to save you from my witch craft."
"No one can break this spell Jimin-sis."

No one can break apart true love...
No one can take you away from your soulmate
And No one could take me away from
Park Jimin
————————-
Like the new cover?
Love you guys!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️