It's Home Made~❤️

* not proofread~
Jungkook(POV)
I grabbed my stuff from the boot of my car walking into the school, I walked in with a smile thinking about my morning and how I would see him again during middle block.

I opened the door to my office grabbing my blazer from my desk and looking into a mirror trying to see if I looked the least bit professional and thank Jesus I did. You really can't go wrong with a blazer.

"You look great."
I hear a familiar voice from behind me.
"Jimin what are you doing here? You know that I'm meant to be your teacher right now, not your flirtatious friend."
"The way you describe yourself makes you sound like part of a trashy romance novel."
"If I'm in it it can't be that trashy." I say looking into the mirror and fixing my hair. He laughs and walks closer to me.

"Well school hasn't started yet so your still my flirtatious friend." He says hugging me from the back
"But we're in school." I say looking at his reflection in the mirror. I loved the way I could only see his face since he wasn't tall enough.
"I know." He says pulling off and plopping onto the couch I have in my office
"Your short." I say randomly not being able to hold it in anymore
"I'm not short I'm just fun seized." He said winking.
"Good god Jimin was your goal to come here and amuse yourself."
"Partially." He said taking a box out from behind his back.
"What's that."
"I noticed that you didn't pack lunch today and the cafeteria food lasts like shit cause well low budget. So I made this for you while you were in the bathroom."
"I take the square container from his hand and opened to only be hit by a sweet savoury aroma. I looked into the book and it was split into three sections. One containing rice, one containing beef with gravy and the last one had a lid over it, once I opted the lid I saw sliced fruits. I looked up at him.
"For snack." He said with a smile.
"Thanks so much Jimin." I pulled him in and kissed his cheek for a quick second before smiling back at him.
"No worries- all of a sudden the bell rang -Mr Jeon see you in class later." He said walking away.

As soon as the door closed I sighed placing the food on the desks and grabbing my laptops and copies of the textbooks.

Before I left the office I sent a flying kiss towards the sacred box and whispered,
"I will be back for you my love!"

One hour of boring classes except for Jungkook class cause how could life ever be boring when you have Greek God's among you
Jungkook(POV)
I walked into the class a little early since I gobbled those fruits up, it seemed like he sprinkled sugar on them and for that I am grateful. Is it just me or is it normal to love food that much? We all know how much you like you mochi Jungkook!

I was going to be teaching Jimin in like two minutes and for some reason my hands reached for my phone opened the camera app and checked my hair and face.

I moved my hair a little and pushed it down trying to get it done. I dong know why my appearance suddenly meant a great deal to me all I knew was that it I didn't look poltergeist then I was somehow gonna lose the world.

The bell fans and I had just flattened the last frantic lock of hair I dashed to my desk and positioned myself against it with all the letters I had marked beside me.

All the girls ogled me but frankly I was more I stressed in the little blonde that walked giggling with his best friend.

I watched Jimin walk up to his seat before he walked past me he leaned in next to my ear and whispered,
"Looking good Mr Jeon."

I chuckled and pushed his elbow at the direction of his desk making him giggle and sit next to Jen.

As soon as the class settled I walked in front of the students with the papers in my hand. I then called Jimin up one, so he can be closer to me. Wait what? That was clearly a joke right conscience? Never mind I called him up so that he could hand out everyone's letter.