Truth or Dare (part 3)

Jungkook(POV)
It was the most ethereal feeling in the world, the way his lips were as soft as rose petals and the way they moulded perfectly with mine was euphoric.

The way his lips tasted like orange flavoured chocolate, they were sweet with a tangy undertone it was addictive, and now I craved more.

I couldn't help myself I don't know weather this kiss was meant to be a small peck but as soon as I got a taste I threw away any respect I had for myself or my job or any common sense.

Right now all I wanted was him all I wanted was his lips on mine and I always got what I wanted.

Jimin(POV)
I sat on his lap as our lips were interlocked, my hands bent forward grasping onto his hair and pulling it lightly not knowing what to do with all of the energy that was going around my body with the electric sensation his touched left on my body.

His hands moved from my waist to my thighs caressing them, he moved his large strong hands closer to my inner thighs massaging them slowly. I squeezed my eyes closed as I let the sensation spread around my body.

He suddenly squeezed my inner thighs and a let out a gasp our lips still in contact, he used that time to slip in his tongue and we fought for dominance him obviously winning.

He tasted like coffee and chocolate, the intransitive of coffee and the sweetness of chocolate in once.

Jungkook(POV)
I darted my tongue into his mouth and explored his wet cavern, he tasted so sweet but tangy kind of like his personality. He was a sweet boy but he had a bite, which I loved.

We continued making out until our lungs gave out and begged for air we both hesitantly pulled off heavily breathing, I opened my eyes to see his halo lidded ones his lips were sightless parted letting heavy breaths out, his plump pink lips were now red and glossy with saliva. He looked so appetising.

"Wow I'm pretty sure I said kiss him. Not make out with him."May said smirk playing on her lips
"AISH, shut up or I'll make you do the same with Jen!" Jimin snapped back looking very embarrassed
"Ewwww that would be disgusting and illegal!"
"Jimin how could you even think about making sister make out!"
"Yah! How could you think of making a teacher and student make out!" Jimin said pouting
"We said kiss you guys made out all on your own!" Jen said
I chuckled while looking at the flustered boy in my lap, i giggled smiling to myself.

Jimin then hit my shoulder playfully while pouting and turned around, meaning well...
His ass was on my well umm ya know.

I cleared my throat and tried to get my mind off the fact that his huge, round, squishy, OMG JUNGKOOK STOP THIS!!

I shook my head and slapped myself slightly, he then turned around to look at me causing his ass to rub against my hardening-
"Jungkook are you all right?"
"Umm yeah I'm doing fine."
He moves again
"Are you sure?"
"Y-Yes jimin is fine."
He almost moved again but I quickly grabbed onto his waist holding onto him firmly. I cracked up a smile and held him closer making him fall into the space between my stomach and my crossed legs.

I swear I almost choked on my spit when he looked up at me cheeks a soft pink, no imperfections at all just pure silky skin. His eyes looking up innocently a sparkling shine in them as his hair bounced on his forehead locks shining in the light, his lips slightly parted as they were still a bit red and swollen from our previous-                 Session.

I swallowed as I looked away blushing slightly I think he noticed since as he looked forward he let out a small giggle which was music to my ears.

I looked back up at him and bopped his nose
"I swear to god your so adorable some times."
I said flashing my bunny smile.

He turned away blushing slightly
"Kookie it's your turn." He said shyly
"Oh yea." I leant in and pushed the bottle with my finger and it spun and landed on jen.

"Ok Jen Truth or dare."
"Truth."
"Ok tell us a girl that you looked at and said to yourself, daymmmm."
"Ummmmm lalisa, like her legs are sinful."
They all broke into laughter
"Ok my turn."
Jen spun the bottle and it landed on May
"Ok May Truth or dare."
"Dare sis."
"Ok i dare you to text your first boy crush and say 'hey this is May I have always kinda liked you, you were really sweet and well I kinda wanted to kiss you like six times.' Ok?"
"Fine."
May grabbed out her phone and typed out the paragraph.
"your first crush was Brady?"
"Yea So what?! I see you judging me stob it!"
They all started laughing except May who just pouted mumbling thing under her breath.

May then spun the bottle and it landed on jimin,
"Jimin Truth or dare."
"Dare."
"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Jungkook."
"ok- WAIT WHAT!"
—————-—————-—————-
Listen I know I said I would do a triple update but I can't so I'll try tomorrow promise next view goal is 5k do you guys think we will make it and I'm setting a vote goal to 5 cause I want to! Also I really appreciate it when you comment on my chapters and just so you know I'll always reply!😘
But anyways hoped you liked the chapter imma try squeeze out a second update today and I think just in case your wondering there are gonna be 5+ truth or dare chapters cause I like it maybe I should write a whole jikook truth or dare thing like 1 month of t or d idk anyways see you next chapter!!!
I LOVE YOU MUAH 💋
from your jamless author~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kookie for mayo hey gurl what's up I just wanted to let Afa know that I might be making a whole lot more twist and sad stuff and I think there will be angst so sorry in advance but gurl we know that jikook can make it through anything so why we even scared? any ways love you more than anything else muah~❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋💋💋❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜