Violet

"So devil in disguise right?!" Jen asked while sifting through my make up bag.

"Yeah my costume is mainly white but with devilish features. So tattered wings, horns and those devil tails."

"Oh ok all white?"
"Yeah all white."
Jen got out my concealer but in a lighter shade and some gold highlighter. She then took out light pink lip gloss and gold eyeshadow, some light pink blush and mascara and eyeliner.

She stated applying the concealer with a beauty blender,
"So while walking here I noticed something."
"And What May that be."
"I know who that guy who booked you all out is."
"Really who?!"
"He's that raven guy you gave your number too."
"Ooh him,-I blush slightly- I'm not worried or nervous anymore." I mutter shyly
"Awwwww has my Jiminie got a crush on a mystery guy!"
"Yah shut up!"
"omo my baby is turning into a man getting all of them feelings~!"

I pout irritatedly but of course Jen finds it cute squeezing my cheeks roughly.

"Are you done yet." I exhale voice laced with annoyance
"Almost.. pucker up!" She says trapping the lip gloss,

I picked my lips makings cute pout and she smile sweetly before applying the lip gloss.

She then spun the chair to face the mirror behind us and said,
"Voilà!"

My jaw dropped from the sight. My skin was a flawless pale white, my eyes were shining with gold eyeshadow that started strong and then fading, they were just enhanced by the mascara and eyeliner making the eyeshadow pop out.y features were highlighted gold looking so ethereal in the light, My lips were a cute glossy pink looking soft and delicate, my cheeks were flawless dusted with a slight layer of blush making me look innocent. How ironic.

I turned back to her smiling happily,
"I look great thank you so much."
"You always look great boo. I just enhanced your features." She says twirling a make up brush between her fingers.

I stood up hugging her tightly whispering a small thank you in her ear before breaking off and picking up my costume to change.

I came out of the dressing room wearing the costume, I had a frilly white dress with tattered ends on with white laced panties underneath. I had white fish net leggings and high heels making my curvy legs look even curvier. My hair was tossed around having slight waves complimenting the dress nicely.

I wore tattered wings that stuck to my back with a kind of sticky substance that matched the colour of my skin, so it seemed it was actually attached,and horns with gold highlight. I also wore the usual devils tail that's connected to my panties except it didn't have an arrow at the end but a heart making the angel look more convincing.

Stepping out I saw Jen on her phone talking to May.
"I swear you two should date."
She turned around obviously gonna snap back but when she saw me her expression changed to an excited one, grabbing my hands in hers she pulled me closer.
"Omg Jimin you look amazing I bet that raven guy would love you!"
"Oh shut up."
"Maybe you should wear that for Mr Jeon."
"OMG STOPPPP!!"

I look at myself in the mirror one last time before letting a few tears escape,
"Fuck."
"Contacts acting up again?"
"Yeah."
"It's ok plus your a Brocken angel so it's fine having the running mascara."
I just nod in response
"Remove them."
"What?!"
"Remove the contacts."
"I cant."
"No ones going judge you for them."
"Are you sure,"
"Trust me."
I start removing the contacts and see the brown orbs on the tips of my fingers.
"It's been forever."
I look in the mirror and see my eyes, my unique eyes.

My violet eyes.

They were more of a lavender, an enchanting colour.
The colour purple represents sacredness since it's often hard to find in nature. It represents sacred and self-passion.

There was once an female assassin clan that was made purely by purple eyed temptresses

There was once an female assassin clan that was made purely by purple eyed temptresses. They would use their enchanting eyes to lure males in and then rob and slaughter them. After that purple eyes were seen as lustful and dangerous, that clan dissipated when the women gave birth to children that didn't share the unique coloured eyes killing the clan. My mother had those eyes but I don't talk about her, I really hate talking about her.

I shake my head looking back at my eyes, they were something I should have cherished but they remind me of her. And so I can't like them, not when they make me resemble her even more.

Slowly I stand up walking over to the exit waving a small good bye to Jen as she packs her stuff.
"Call me when you want me to pick you up."
"Ok."

With that I leave to the stage,
"It's show time."
—————————————————
HELLO WOW IM UPDATING EVERYDAY DAYM!!!!
But expect a lot of updates this week since I don't have much homework.

Hope you guys enjoyed this episode I might do a little *wiggles eyebrows* chapter if you guys want as a an 8K special or maybe I should reserve that for 10K? I mean maybe I'll make a huge advancement in their relationship for tomorrow's update? Who knows, I certainly don't.

Anyways love you guys so much please keep commenting it makes me feel so happy replying to you guys! Love you so much and maybe when this book reaches its one year anniversary I will post a getting to know the author thing?! Tell me if you want that! See you next chapter muah~!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kookie for mayo~ HEY BOO HOW ARE YOU WE HAVEN'T TAKKED AT ALL TODAY:(((  EXCEPT FOR DURING SCHOOL BUT YA KNOW PFFTTT THATS BOT AS MUCH AS I WANTDD TOO!!!!! ANYWAYS LOVE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER AND THE OTHER MUAHHHHHHH~~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍❤️❤️❤️❤️💋