The rainbow before the storm

Meanwhile with jikook~
Jimin(POV)
"Take off the blindfold mr Jeon."

I watch his hand move towards his face and my heart rate picks up the anticipation eats away at my calmness and now I'm wondering if I should allow him to take off the blindfold.

I realise what this could mean he could tell the headmaster that I tried seducing him and that could get me expelled so in a panic I reach my hand over to stop his hands when,

"Are you sure about this Jimin?"
"No maybe uhh- wait WHAT?!"

He starts laughing and my heart rate picks up to dangerous levels why the hell is this psycho laughing. I watch him as he pulls off the blindfold and look at me with his warm bunny smile through creased eyes.

And his warm smile comforts and relaxes me making me rest my hand back on the pillow while staring at his gorgeous face.
"You knew?"
"I've drove here before, seen you front yard and the street signs, everything and I noticed the same tattoo on your hip during the other party we had."
"So you knowingly booked your STUDENT to strip for you?! Jungkook that's messed up."
He laughs again flashing his bunny smile even brighter then before taking my chin in his thumb and forefinger and looking at me smugly,

"If you hadn't already noticed I've taken a liking to you Jimin."
I widen my eyes at what he just said and thoughts rush around in my head all the paranoia and worry sink in and my mind buzzes with red flags, this is illegal, he probably only wants you for your body, someone will find out and you will face heavy consequences, and he will too.
"This is illegal."
"Yes but no one has to know?"
"If we get caught-"
"You didn't seem to have these thoughts or questions when you told me to come over."
"Well you didn't say anything and it was in a moment of over confidence."
"i didn't say anything cause I like you and wanted this."
"So what now you've gotten a good fuck your gonna leave?"
"No I said I like you. Not your body."

I blush and hide my face in the covers. As he laughs bringing it back up. I look back at him and his warm smile melts my heart and I giggle shyly,

"Wow I was too horny to even realise I gave you my address showed you my tattoo."
"The address thing was what sold it the tattoo thing well... nobody expects their teacher to book them for their whole shift every working night for a month."

I laugh covering my mouth with my hands and his smile just brightens. It then wavers and he clears his throat seemingly nervous.
"So Jimin are we a uh-"
Oh I know where this is going
"Together?" I finish
"Yeah." He says shyly

I grab his shoulders and pull him into a passionate kiss. our lips mould together and I kiss him with all I have and he does the same I taste his coffee chocolate taste once more melting into his arms as I let the dominance take over my body. But I have to stop before this goes further,
"What do you think." I say detaching our lips

He shows his bunny smile again and pulls me into another kiss smiling widely into it. I feel those butterflies in my stomach erupt into a frenzy as his arms wrap tighter around my waist.

Pulling off for oxygen I rest my forehead on his and sigh out.

"We have school tomorrow you should get going."
He nods his head and unwraps his arms from my waist I instantly miss the pressure his strong arms gave and sit up in the bed wrapping a blanket around me.

He stands up looking at me over his shoulder. My eyes wonder down his muscle ridden back to his small waist and then landing on his magnificent butt.
I stare for a while biting me lip while holding back a few...
Statements.
"I think yours is better."
"Did I say that out loud!" I say quickly diverting my eyes as a pink shade brings its way up to my cheeks
"I can tell by the way you were staring." He chuckles.

I throw a pillow at him and he catches it so smoothly while slipping on his boxers, I immediately pout and he laughs while he sets the pillow back down on the bed. He picks up his pants, buckling his belt he stares at me as I stare back. Biting my lip I watch as he puts his silk shirt back on.

"Awwwwww." I whine as he chuckles. He leans over the bed and kisses my lips softly.
I pout and he pecks my lips over and over again until the pout goes away and I start giggling he then kisses both of my cheeks and my forehead before standing back up and walking to the door but before he leaves he turns around.
"Bye baby."
"Bye bye Kookie."

Laying in bed while watching him walk out the door sending me a flying kiss that made everything in this world seem perfect. All the worries melted away as I walked to the window and watched him walk on the driveway smiling like a bunny while jumping in victory I let out a few laughs at the victory dance he does and shake my head at the grown baby before me.

But deep down I knew things wouldn't always feel so amazing and perfect and that's why I should savour this moment before the hurricane hits.

And tears down everything.
———————————————-
Smiles creepily cause jikook angst coming.
\__(@—@)__/ sorry
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey hey hey hey hey hey I couldn't put the angst in just yet sorry~
Love you~❤️❤️