- Million Pieces -

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒛𝒊𝒂 ❛𝑴𝒊𝒂❜ 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

— Just like her last name states, Marzia 'Mia' Romani, is from a small upper class village in Rome

— Just like her last name states, Marzia 'Mia' Romani, is from a small upper class village in Rome. While there's barely anything to do, other than lounge around besides the pool all day, the beautiful twenty something will forever adore her home and familiar cobblestone streets. However, Mia hasn't been home in a very long time. She's a tour manager for one band in particular called Bastille. By day Mia acts aggravated by Dan Smith, the lead singer of Bastille, especially around his many fans. By night she's completely in love with him. She's a risk taker of the management team, but despite the other mangers she coincides with, Mia is the best at her job. Not a lot of people want to be bossed around by someone as young as her though...

It breaks my heart into...

𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 ❛𝑫𝒂𝒏❜ 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉

— Dan Smith is an average guy. There's nothing that special about him, but he doesn't mind that fact. He'd rather be a 5/10 than a 10/10. However, the only thing he does care about is how his fans see him. Dan doesn't want to come across as an asshole. From taking over his social media accounts, to even styling the thirty something, Marzia knows exactly what the fangirls want and expect off of him. While Marzia works her magic and makes Dan seem like an angelic figure...it's no shit that Dan starts to fall for her.

❛ Million Pieces

Disclaimer: This book will be divided into three sections. Youth, Lovesick, and Homewrecker. It'll mainly focus on Dan and Marzia's fucked up love, so it may change point of views. Also, please make a mental note that English isn't my mother tongue. I may stumble on my words and I may get silly little things like 'mamma' and 'mom/mum' mixed up. Other than that please do enjoy and let me know what you think! I'll be over the moon with any comments or votes x