Relatives

"Oh...wow..." Gi says the minute I open up the door to greet him and Ari, who stands behind his father looking highly embarrassed.

"It's nice to see you too." I laugh whilst throwing my arms around his shoulders. Gi then tightly hugs me back while I close my eyes and take his love and warmth in. As soon as he let's go I fall into Ari's arms, despite our conversation this earlier. None of that matters now.

My brother and nephew are here...with me and Dan....in England...for the first time ever...no pressure.

"I was just saying to Armani that you both have a gorgeous home. The architect on this place is beautifully detailed. The gates to protect your privacy and everything..." me and Dan splashed out big time. Though it's away from the city, it's still on the outskirts of London.

"Thank you so much..." Dan says proudly before hugging Gi. As we all then go into the living room, I of course shut and lock the door. That murderer dude is still on the loose and still killing innocent people.

I doubt they'll ever find him.

Ari and Gi stand in the centre of the room with their things, they haven't seen a house so big. "Where are the kids? We come baring baby presents." Aw. With that both me and Dan shake our heads.

"It's lovely of you to offer but we don't want you to give them anything...I mean it's very nice but-" Gi cuts me off short with a smile.

"Too bad the gifts aren't aren't for you." So stubborn.

"Where are they?" Gi repeats while he looks around for our Luna and Lynx.

"Oh they're sleeping. For the first time ever they kept screaming and...crying...and not shutting up." I nervously laugh as I think about how bad they acted this earlier. I didn't expect it but I should've known better. They're babies...of course they're going to scream and cry when they can't get their own way.

"Wake them up then." Me and Dan awkwardly look at each other.

"Seriously?" I sort of whisper in disbelief

"Yeah...dad, they're not going anywhere and neither are us. Let's wait until the morning." I'm glad Ari has his head screwed on straight.

"Sorry. My head is kinda all over the place, of course we'll wait. I'm just excited..." I sent him pictures of them...but I don't know whether he saw or not. Ten minutes after I sent them he then sent me this work rant.

His heart is in the good place, even if he is this busy guy. "Nah mate, it's fine. Can I make you anything to drink? Alcoholic or...caffeine..." of course Ari nods his head to the first while Gi nods his head to caffeine.

"He'll have anything alcoholic...and I'll have black coffee, but hold back the sugar. I like it strong as possible." That's Dan's favourite type. It's too strong and disgusting, plus it's really bad for his health but he doesn't know it.

I'll stick with my weak ass tea.

"Wicked." Dan says looking mildly uncomfortable while he disappears out of the room. I can't help but look at my brother and shake my head.

"Be nice." I whisper so that doesn't hear.

"What do you mean be nice?" — Gi opens his arms out wide with a smile on his face — "I'm always nice. Ari, tell your aunt I'm a nice guy!" Ari looks at his father with the most dead looking pair of eyes.

"The nicest." He sarcastically says before yawning.

"See!" Gi shouts to prove a point, even though we all are fully aware he can be a bit of a dick sometimes.

"How long are you two thinking of staying?" I ask while I try not to yawn. It's nearly midnight...which is actual pain for me. Since I was about four months pregnant I went to bed at eight every night, sometimes it was even six. My routine hasn't changed since then...until now.

It's weird breaking old habits. Me and Dan used to stay up drinking and talking the night away before Luna and Lynx. Me and him would even run though London's city centre, hand in hand. Literally at quarter past midnight. We'd then stumble home at 4am and...just love.

Nothing but love. I really want those rare times back.

"How ever long you're willing to put up with us. I mean we'll pull our weights and give you money, help babysit...we'll clean up after ourselves too." I really need to talk to my husband before I agree on anything.

"We'll discuss that tomorrow. But for now...tell me all about the reason why you're here." I'm not remotely interested. I'm just lost for conversation and I don't want to be rude.

So I listen to Gi blabber on for what feels like majority of the night...