Lovers 'Tiff'

So Holly is the total opposite of what everyone was expecting.

And she's so fucking sweet. The sweetest.

Armani was into models big time when he was in high school. It was embarrassing for me considering my nephew dated the entire cheerleading team. I had so many jocks coming up to me to tell him to fuck off, looking back now it's just...eye opening.

But Holly is far from being a model. While she's very pretty, she doesn't have a cheerleaders body. She's really curvy. She kind of looks emo too, but I'm not here to judge. Long black straight hair, her clothes are colourless and big and baggy. She speaks with a very light British accent, she's very ladylike and keeps her posture.

I mean they're adorable together.

"You don't know Holly's favourite colour. You're a monster." I laugh while hugging Luna. I know I should be eating, but I'm not really in a hungry mood tonight. But I know while I'm sorting out desert the babies are gonna change my mind for me.

They're twins again. Rare, but not uncommon. When me and Dan have the next batch I hope it's twins. I don't think my body will be able to deal with a normal pregnancy...

"No!" — Ari says with a massive smile pinned to his face — "I do. It's teal because it isn't a cliché." Of course Holly nods her head while Ari bites his lip.

This is too cute. I cannot wait for their wedding. Not saying that they should get married so young. Like when they're thirty something...then I cannot wait for the wedding then.

"Where did you two meet anyway?" Dan asks while he gives Lynx some of his baby food.

"We met a few months ago at a cinema. We both was on our own and...share the same passion for horror films." Dan smiles nodding his head. I can tell that he envy's then.

Both me and Dan have different film tastes. He is more psychological noir...and I'm more teen drama. I know it sounds awful but there's something that makes me crave a teen cancer love story. Hollywood is fucked up.

"Please tell me he made the first move?" Gi laughs while digging into his Chinese takeaway.

Holly shyly nods her head. "He tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I wanted to watch a superhero movie that was premiering at midnight." Aw. That's definitely a story to tell the kids, of course when they're maybe like forty and love each other...

"I raised a romantic. I'm not completely hopeless!" Gi, of course thinks of himself.

Both Holly and Ari awkwardly laugh. Holly then nods her head towards Luna, "how did you and Dan meet?"

I mean...it was less romantic than watching a movie at midnight with a stranger.

"She called me a cunt." Dan randomly bursts out. What the fuck.

"Only because you catcalled me." Dan was unaware that my twenty year old self was a part of his management team. And he was acting cocky in front of his friends for the first, and last, time ever.

"You was a bitch of a bitch, babe."

"I was twenty years old. I was scared of my first day on the job, and you out of all people decided to grab my fucking ass." Everyone's eyes widen while Dan looks at me mortified that I'm telling the truth of how we met.

"Okay...let's just..." before Gi can intervene Dan laughs.

"I didn't grab your arse. I didn't." He did.

"Babe, why are you lying about the first time we met. It's not a big deal now considering you do it all the fucking time." I feel my eyes rolling backwards into their sockets. I don't even bother looking at the others, I don't care if I'm being embarrassing or whatever.

I'm just fed up of Dan trying to glorify our relationship to other people. We're not the perfect couple. We're not even a good couple. I see black and he sees white. He says red and I say yellow. We're different and he can't acknowledge that fact.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" Dan looks confused, but I have to laugh.

It's best if I just explain. "You totally took advantage of a twenty year old girl. That's what that means. It was my birthday...and I was crying because I miss home, you saw that I was sad...probably because of my running mascara and ruined make up...but you still decided to pat my ass."

"Are you seriously trying to intend that I took advantage of you?"

"Guys...can you not at the dinner table, or at least in front of your kids..." Ari steps in. But I hold my finger out towards him.

I'm the fucking 'manager' and this is my fucking house. They can shut up and listen to me for a change. "Yes. That is exactly what I'm saying." It's the truth.

"Oh my god..." Gi mumbles under his breath.

"You still took my hand and you was the one to lead me into the fucking toilets where we fucked. That bit was on you. Not me."

I was broken. I still am broken...and damaged...and quite possibly fucked up. I'm still that girl he fucked over.

"Thank you for the dinner...I'm going to...yeah." Holly stands up and points towards the door while Ari looks completely distraught.

"Yeah. I think I'm going to join you." Ari says as he stands up giving me the most evilest of looks. If looks could kill I'd definitely be dead right now.

No one says anything in embarrassment while they leave the room. As soon as we hear the front door slam shut Dan angrily drops Lynx's spoon onto his plate while Gi stands up.

"Get the fuck to marriage counselling or get a fucking divorce. This was my boy's night. You could've ruined that! What he had with that girl...she'll-she'll be thinking that his family is fucking insane!" Gi screams in his thick New York accent.

"Fuck this shit." Dan says as he carefully passes Lynx to Gi after quickly getting up.

"I don't know what the fuck her problem is with me."

My problem is when Dan looks at me...he sees through me like I'm nothing. He plays with my heart all the time, when I think that he might actually love me Dan then proceeded to do or say something really shitty which makes me feel belittled and stupid.

I know I'm not stupid because what other twenty year old could fucking manage a band!

So I don't answer Dan's question. Instead I look away in embarrassment and feel his bitter presence leave the room.