Doctors Know Best

"What did the doctor say yesterday?" Will asks while the others are messing around in the other room.

"The doctor said I need rest. That's I've been lifting too much and standing up more than I should be." Even though that doesn't make sense. My mother hiked during my pregnancy. My Wonder Woman even went horse riding, and swimming daily. I can't do any of that for some unknown reason.

"What are you going to do about this leg of the tour?" Bastille are a pretty active band, they're forever stopping off to enjoy some physical activities or whatever.

"I'm going to stay with my parents in Italy. The midwife advised that I should take a early maternity leave for our wellbeing. I haven't told Dan yet." They're healthy...and growing right. But it's my body that might be the problem. If I go back home and go to hospital there...then maybe I can get better.

Dan then won't need to cancel this leg of the tour, since I'll be smothered in family and friends. I know he never wants to leave my side, but he's got to learn that Bastille is his main priority until they arrive in a few months.

"Good luck with that, Mia." Will sweetly says before going back to reading his political newspaper column. I smile to myself and look out of the window.

I'm going to miss this when I go back to Italy. I'm going to miss having little conversations with the boys, driving by all of the magnificent sights...the feeling of being free.

I love my family but sometimes it feels like they are breathing down the back of my neck. My mother is always looking over my shoulder at my phone or whatever. If I write a shopping list and throw it away, she gets that list of of the bin and reads it. There's no privacy at all. If I shut a door she throws it open without warning. So I'm going to miss the privacy to say the very least.

"Me and my fiancée just might have to visit you one day soon." Will then mumbles as he turns over a page.

"I'd love that." I smile while looking at him.

"My parents own a massive house, I have nine other siblings so now they're all moved out...there's a lot of spare rooms." I know that Will might've just said that to make light conversation, but in all honesty I really would enjoy the company. Even if they do get on my nerves or hate me.

"I'll talk to her and see if we can make an arrangement." I nod my head once again before Dawn walks into the room with a smile on his face.

"Arrangement for what?" Dan sits on the empty seat besides me and puts his feet on the table. I guess he's just finished a writing session? Either that or he still has writers block. I can never tell with him.

"Oh...um..." Will awkwardly closes his newspaper while I roll my eyes backwards.

I was going to tel him tonight, since we're on our way to the airport. I thought that if I told Dan last minute when he couldn't refuse my plans. The guys are due to fly to Russia.

"I'm going to give you two some space." As Will walks past me he gently pats me on the back while I falsely smile.

I guess I do need to tell Dan sooner or later.

"What arrangement, Mia?" Dan whispers in confusion.

I close my eyes for a second and think of a way to say that Dan is going to have to miss a few months of my pregnancy. It's not the most ideal thing, but it's for the best.

"I'm flying to Italy tonight." Dan looks confused.

"You know what the midwife said. There's something wrong with my body...and I need to relax. Don't worry, I'll call you if anything happens. You know that my family will look after me." Dan looks burr hurt and I feel like the worlds worst partner.

"But..." his voice trails off in sheer sadness.

"No. Babe. You need me. They need me." Dan puts his hand on my bump. I put mine on top of his.

"We need you to make your fans happy. The babies are fine, and all I need to to rest and eat. I can't do that on a tour bus. I've tried and...I get sick...like yesterday." I need to simplify what I'm going through. No guy will ever truly understand what it's like to carry human beings inside of you.

"But...what if something happens and I'm not there. I couldn't live with myself." I know that's his worst nightmare.

"Dan, nothing bad is going to happen. Just let me go home. I'll call every every single day. You're half way through his tour already, aren't you. It's not that long." I guess he's sad because they probably won't be born in England.

We was planning for them to be British. I mean I would raise them up to be bilingual, but we wanted their mother tongue to be English. It'll be easier for them considering most of the world is English. But I don't think by the time Dan gets off from tour that I'll be allowed on a plane.

But now my mother and father will kidnap them and make them learn Italian. They're traditional people, I suppose it can't be that bad. My English skills have developed nicely and I was a late comer to being bilingual.

"Okay..." Dan's voice trails off as he nods his head.

"But promise me you're going to call me." I smile nodding my head.

"Of course I will." That's when Dan nods his head before leaning in for a kiss.

I love him so much...