ruelgret

i feel so bad. and i mean SO bad. why did i just do that? he did nothing wrong. in fact, he came to my hotel room at 1am just to tell me he was sorry. and what did i do? whacked him in the head with a fucking lamp. and that's not all. i also shoved him away, probably into the street to get hit by a car. he was almost unconcious. how inconsiderate am i? he's probably lying in a ditch, because of me.

the guilt is taking over me. i haven't moved from my bed. haven't touched my phone. i'm just sitting here. thinking. regretting.

my phone has been buzzing uncontrollably all morning. i figure it's probably him. but i can't answer. i can't let him want me. i don't deserve him. i'm an awful person.

eventually, the vibration gets the better of me. i pick up my phone. of course, theres about 56499327 calls and dms from ruel, but one catches my eye.

it's a dm.

cocovandijk - hey isabel, look. ruel told me what happened last night and i just wanted to... read more

i click on the message.

it's a very long message. and an attatchment.

cocovandijk:

hey isabel, look. ruel told me what happened last night and i just wanted to tell you that i understand. of course, i understand why you hit him with a lamp. if someone was banging at my door at 1am i would've done the same. but i also understand why you told him to leave. i know how hard it is to have a friend (or family member hehe) who is famous, especially when you may have feelings for them. you feel like there's no privacy and you can't have them all to yourself. the key is, don't let the fans bother you. you can completely ignore them. i know for a fact that it would be unlikely for ruel to get together with one of them since there's so many of them and he's such a kind-hearted person that he wouldn't want to upset any of them. so, come to his show tonight. i'll meet you out the front so you don't get lost in the crowd. we can hang backstage or do whatever. you don't even need to watch the show. but please, just talk to him. i know he really likes you, and he won't be the same person if you don't make that effort.

Attatchment; One Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruel: EP Tour

All backstage and VIP access

Badaboum, Paris, France.

Friday 19th October, 2018.

Doors open at 7.00pm - Show begins at 8.00pm.

Costs: covered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am completely shocked. Half of me says YES YES YES YES ISABEL YOU HAVE TO GO!, but the other half is telling me not to, that I will somehow find another way to hurt him if i do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

comment: should she go or not?

thanks for readingggg

also thanks for 400 reads. thats amazinggggg

x