not thinkin bout ruellllllllll

i'm not going to go. i think he should be with someone who isn't going to slaughter him emotionally and physically. but still, i'm too upset to tell coco that i'm not going to go. so i just leave her on seen.

i try to enjoy my day. it's hard. i had planned my days out before i left, but i don't feel like doing anything anymore. i feel like i'm missing someone. that these activities should be done with another person. it doesn't make sense though, i had planned everything when i was single. and i am still single.

i decide to stay in bed. i don't want to, but i don't want to do anything else. i can't believe i'm letting this stupid boy ruin my once-in-a-lifetime trip. to paris. the number one think on my bucket list.

i know he's not stupid. he's so so so intelligent. and cute. you know what. scrap cute. he's a fucking model. and he's the nicest person i've met in my entire life. he has only shown kindness to me. even after i almost murdered him.

i need to stop. abruptly, i spring out of bed. i'm making the most of this day. no distractions.no ruel. i throw my phone across the room and slam the door.

i'm going for a jog. apparently. in my pyjamas.

 nope.

i turn around, get dressed into a cute outfit, for no reason, and start walking. i don't need to be going anywhere. paris is so beautiful. but, i may as well do some sight seeing.

i hail a cab.

isabel- notre dame please

driver - d'accord

notre dame was kind of boring. i mean, at least now i could say that i've been, but still. i could've been doing something way more fun. edit 19/5/19 Fuk it's burnt down now BAHAHAH

i decided to spend the rest of the afternoon just wandering around the streets, staring down all of the amazing french delicacies. i decided to be  boring, and bought an almond croissant.

i was so distracted, the time didn't even occur to me. it was almost six-thirty.

i'd better get home . i thought to myself

across from the cafe i was sat at, there was a massive crowd forming in front of a building. people were screaming

there was a massive sign at the top of the building.

it read:

Badaboum

oh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy dudes x sorry