Parties and First Times

As the day went on more and more bikes began to fill the TM lot. I finished up the work I needed to get done, helped Gem get the food and beer taken care of, and went home to change. This wasn't my first SAMCRO party and I knew exactly what to expect. Lots of drinking, pool, probably a fight or two in the ring, and the space to be filled with many bikers and just as any girls. I liked going to the parties and usually enjoyed myself. Tonight should be interesting though... I have come to know how the guys are at these parties and, unfortunately, Jax wasn't an exception, and would typically end the night with a croweater. This had never bothered me in the past because I never had a reason for it to. Tonight though, I am interested to see how he behaves when one of the girls tries to make a move on him. Not only is he hot, but he is the VP of the charter, making him an even bigger target and prize for the girls. There is no doubt in my mind at least one would attempt to have her night end with him, but the bigger question in my mind was how would he respond to her offer?

I spent longer choosing my outfit than I normally would have. I wanted something that would keep Jax's eyes on me, without making the other guys notice that I was dressing up for something in particular. I settled for ripped jeans with fishnets underneath that rose above the pants to just over my belly button. The shirt I chose was a black crop top tee that fell a few inches below the bottom of my boobs. The outfit was casual but showed enough skin in all the right places to, hopefully, keep Jax's eyes on me tonight. Is this really what I am doing now, dressing to compete with some croweater who may try for Jax's attention. Another self- inflicted eye roll as I was putting on my shoes and began to head out the door.

I pulled into TM and the party was already in full swing. Rock music was blaring and encompassing the entire lot. Bobby was working the huge grill that was just outside the clubhouse and I said hello to him with a quick hug as I passed by. Some of the men from different charters I didn't know or barely recognized from a previous meeting. A few I knew better than others, depending on how much time they have spent with SAMCRO over the past few years. Tig was the first to approach me as I entered the room.

"Hey pretty lady" as he put his arm around my neck, "This look works for you" he finished as he gave me a wink.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him before thanking him and moving forward into the clubhouse. I didn't spot Jax anywhere but found Piney and Ope sitting at the bar, Piney with his usually bottle of Patron placed in front of him. I decided to join the father-son duo.

"Care to share?" I asked Piney with a grin. Tequila is my favorite drink as well, a common interest we have bonded over on more than one occasion.

"Of course Darlin" Piney answered as he gestured to the croweater behind the bar to get another shot glass. Once the drink was poured we downed a shot, and then two more each. Drinking is something that I have been able to get away with in the clubhouse since I turned seventeen. You've been through some shit and as long as your safe when your drinking I'm not going to stop you is what Gemma said to me on my birthday that year. I try not to turn to alcohol to drown my thoughts in, but I would be lying if occasionally it didn't feel damn good to forget. Talking to Piney and Opie was effortless and felt like I was talking to a dad and a brother. We joked and chatted for a while and I didn't even notice when Jax exited Church with Clay and a President and VP of another charter.

By the time Jax approached me at the bar where I was sitting, I was feeling happily buzzed and having a really good time. He smiled at me as he approached, and I could not hold back the huge smile that spread across my fine. I felt like throwing my arms around him but quickly snapped back to reality. Keep it together woman.

"Piney, you been feeding shots to her again?"

"Eh" the older man scoffed, "Nothin' more than she can handle."