Normalcy

Juices POV

"Well what happens on a run stays on a run right?" she asks me, and I can't fucking take it anymore. I have wanted to kiss her since the day I met her in the TM office. I know that I shouldn't because it is breaking some bullshit rule of being a Prospect but at this moment I don't care.

The kiss is amazing, and it feels like nothing I have felt before. It almost seems electric and I crave more when she pulls back a little.

"Can we go back to the hotel?" she asks almost breathlessly. I nod and without wasting another moment, I grab her hand and pull her towards the beaches entrance. We get back to the hotel pretty quickly and once we are in the room, I see her lose some of the confidence she was displaying earlier. "Second thoughts?" I ask.

I hope she isn't having any. I consider that this is moving quickly and have a brief moment of hesitation myself. I want her, fuck I want her, but I don't want her to make any decision that she may regret. She has been drinking, but not too much for her to handle and I take note that her movements and speech are both still very much in control. I remind myself that we have been getting closer and closer by the day since that first time we went on the stakeout. We have spent a lot of time at her house watching movies and enjoying meals together. In all sense of the word we have been dating, just without the physical contact that I have been craving.

"Of course not" she says as she slowly approaches me placing her hands on either side of my Kutte, peeling it off slowly. I kiss her lips gently before she parts them for me, letting me explore her mouth with my tongue. God she tastes good. The smallest portion of her flat stomach is showing so I slide my hands onto her midsection and begin to lift her shirt up. She moans in my mouth as I do so, turning me on even more. We take everything slowly; taking off our clothes, moving from the middle of the room to the bed, everything. I want to savor this moment because I know it might be months until I get to experience it again.

Not to sound like a girl, but the night was more than I had been imagining for all these months; mind-blowing really.

We ended up falling asleep naked together, and I wake up in the morning forgetting for a second what had happened the night before. As soon as I wake up enough to be coherent, I remember and feel her hand lightly draped over my chest. I smile to myself and turn my head to kiss her on the top of hers. I want to wake up every morning to this and I hope that she feels the same. I hope that last night didn't happen because she was drinking and upset by her family or whatever. She stirs and notices me staring at her. I turn away feeling awkward that she caught me, but she puts her hand on my chin, turning my head back to face her and kisses me deeply. I guess it wasn't just a last night thing.

She reaches and runs her hand through my hair making a sigh escape from my lips. Fucking love when she does that. "We should go to the beach today" she suddenly suggests.

"What about the funeral?" I ask

"I said my goodbye yesterday. I don't want to be around the rest of those people for another day. I'd rather just enjoy being here with you" she says kissing me on the corner of my lips after finishing her sentence.

"Okay" I say because how could I argue with spending a day with her. We take our time getting out of bed and ready for the day. Brooklyn stops me as I am about to put on my Kutte.

"You don't need that today" she says, "Today it is just you and me. No SAMCRO, no rules. Just us and the beach.

I smile, placing my hands under her butt and lifting her to sit on the dresser. "Okay" I say before kissing her deeply. I feel like an excited high school kid on his first date suddenly. We leave the hotel, stopping at a nearby gift shop to pick up bathing suits. She comes out of a dressing room with just her shorts and the bikini top on. The top is very light pink in color, going straight across her chest with a ruffle; it is fucking adorable. She has also picked up a ridiculously oversized sunhat and some beach towels.

"Like the hat?" she asks with a chuckle.

I laugh as well, "You make anything look good". She smiles shyly back at me, a look that I will never get tired of seeing. After making our purchases, we head to the beach. The weather is hot but with a slight breeze as we near the water. We set up our towels on the sand and both lay down in the sun. I take a moment to look over at Brooklyn laying peacefully with her eyes closed. Everything about her is beautiful.

We spend a few hours laying in the sun and eventually make it down to the water. It is chilly, but the coolness feels welcome after baking in the heat for so long. I have never spent too much time at the beach. I didn't leave the city too much as a kid and never took much interest in the ocean. Being here now though, I get the appeal.

Brooklyn splashes me with a handful of water, bringing me back from my thoughts.  I look at her with a shocked expression from the cold and she is laughing. I raise an eyebrow at her before lunging at her and picking her up over my shoulder. I begin to carry her out deeper in the water, all the while she is thrashing about. I love the normalcy I feel when I spend time with her. Everything is easy and simple, which is something I am not entirely used to.

Once we are in the water up to just above my navel, I lower her from my shoulder and into the water with me. I don't let her go completely but instead hold her hovering, so we are face to face.  Her hair is slightly wet from being splashed on the journey into the water and her face is a light shade of red from laughing, yelling, and being upside down. She is laughing still until her eyes meet mine and she suddenly becomes serious.

I see her eyes move from my own to my lips and I hear her breath inhale and she wraps her legs around mine. Still holding her slightly up with one arm, I use my other hand to brush her wetted hair out of her face and allow my fingers to linger on the back of her neck. I pull her closer to me, until our lips are brushing against each other. She closes the distance slowly and our lips meet with the same electricity as last night. My body instantly reacts, and I want to feel more of her against more of me. I draw her body even closer to mine, closing any distance that had previously been there.  This girl is different from other girls I have been with in more ways than one. I want her like I have never wanted anything and this trip, this day spent with her has only solidified that. I know that when we get back to Charming she won't be mine for another three months, but in this moment she is mine completely.