Day Trip

Enjoy this chapter, some light smut is included ;)

Leaving Jax in the dorm room, I got dressed in some of his sweatpants and a SAMCRO T-shirt and went into the main clubhouse. Coffee... The room was littered with club members and half naked women. I navigated my way to the kitchen area to make some coffee. As I rounded the corner I bumped into someone with a thud.

"Opie, Jesus... Sorry! I didn't even notice you standing there"

"It's okay. You slept here last night?" He asked, "That's new" he added with a raised eyebrow.

Oh shit, I had to think of something to say before I looked like an idiot, standing there speechless. "Oh yea, I was pretty drunk and ended up getting sick, so Jax let me stay in his dorm."

"Sick huh? You seemed fine when Jax brought you inside" he trailed.

"Yea well I took a few more shots when we came back inside, and it was downhill from there" I laughed, trying to sell my lie.

"Mhm" was his only response as he continued to look at me. Opie knows me too well, like Jax does, and could probably tell that I wasn't being honest. Whatever I thought. I knew he wouldn't push me any further. I made my cup of coffee and sat down outside with Opie, making conversation about the party the night before and the highlights from the ring. As I finished my cup of coffee, Jax emerged from inside and took a seat with us at the picnic table.

I have always enjoyed spending time with Jax and Opie together. I admired their friendship and the bond that they share because of the club. Listening to them bullshit back and forth has always been a highlight of my time spent with the club over the last few years. After some lighter conversation, Jax told Opie that Clay wants Church in half an hour.

"Alright man thanks. I should go check on Donna before then."

After Opie left Jax turned to me and said, "That look works for you babe" with a smile. I had forgotten that I was wearing his clothes until he said something. He continued, "Last night was...

"Yea, I know" I said with a grin. I ran my fingers through my hair and began to feel shy again. I never imagined that I would be with Jax the way that I was with him last night, fully. Surprisingly, something felt really right about it and I honestly could not wait to do it again.

Jax moved over so that he could whisper in my ear, an unnecessary touch because no one was around, but the feel of him close to me sent a shiver throughout my body. "Church ain't gonna last too long this morning. Lets make an excuse to get out of here after"

I caught his gaze with my eyes and watched as he licked his bottom lip. So fucking sexy. "I'd really like that Jax" I agreed, biting my lip to tease him back.

He moved to increase the distance between us before saying, "Leave the lying part up to me though, you suck at it"

I rolled my eyes, "Yea, yea. So I have been told. Opie knew I was lying this morning too."

"Bout what?" he asked.

"About why I stayed here last night. I told him I got sick and you let me stay. He didn't push me on it but I could tell he knew something was up"

"Ope is the last person you need to lie to anyways, he's not going to give a shit"

"Yea maybe," I said, "but that is a conversation I will leave you to have with him"

"You sayin' that you're okay with telling people now? About us?" He asked, seemingly looking pleased.

"Yea I think I am. Its going to be weird, having to deal with everyone's opinions. But I think I'm not as concerned with it now"