Roger Taylor #4

For Memphis_Granday
I tried to be hot and sexy 😂🤣I'm sorry if it sucks.....
enjoy anyways...

*Memphis ends up requesting more hot and sexy one shots*

Me: ._.       

Narrators POV
Memphis was pretty bored today. Her husband Roger was busy at work and her ex boyfriend Justin refused to talk to her. She didn't care though, she loved Roger and only Roger (she has feelings for Bill but we don't talk about that) Roger was the love of her life and he was the guy who loved her.

Roger was busy recording with his band and he always comes home at random times but luckily he calls Memphis to tell her when he's coming home.

The phone rang and Memphis picked it up. It was Roger calling.
"Hey baby, I'm just calling to tell you that I'll be home in 30 minutes," Roger said.
"Ok! When you come home I'll have a surprise for you," she said and hung up.

She got a pack of cigarettes that Roger loves to smoke, candles, a match, and turned the water faucet for the bathtub on.
She lit the candles around the bathtub and placed the cigarettes on the side.
A few minutes the front door opened and Roger walked in.

"Memphis!!! Where are you?" He called out as he looked for her.
"I'm in the bathroom waiting for you to arrive!"
"Ok. I'm coming to the bathroom then!"
"Good! Because I need you here!"
Roger walked inside the bathroom and saw the candles,cigarettes, and the bathtub ready.
"What are we going to do here?"
"We're going to take a bath together."
"Ok. Wait I need to get something," Roger said and he went to the kitchen to get two glasses and 1 bottle of wine.
He came back and put the glasses and wine bottle to the side.

"Now I'm ready!" He said.
"Good because so am I!"
Roger started to slowly take Memphis's clothes off. After taking off her underwear, he picked her up bridal style and placed her gently in the bathtub.
Then roger took his clothes off and threw them on the floor. He joined her in the bathtub and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Memphis started biting Rogers nipples and he screamed really loud.
"Shhh! You'll wake up the whole neighborhood!" Memphis said as she put a finger in front of Rogers mouth.
"I'm sorry. It's just that it feels so damn good, he says as he plays with her hair.
"Lol I know," she says as she kisses him roughly with her tongue.

Roger pulls away from her kiss and pulls her tongue. She starts moaning loudly as he keeps pulling.
He quits pulling as kisses her breast and starts gently biting it, causing her to moan more.
After a few minutes, he stops biting and kisses her.
"You like that baby?" He says seductively
"Yea daddy!"
"It's pretty late and I have to record with the boys tomorrow, so I think it's time to go to bed."
"Aw really? Well ok," Memphis says and she gets out of the bathtub and puts her nightgown on.

They get in bed and fall asleep

The end
I suck sorry XD
Feel free to request!