Welcome To Mexico

The Squad disembarked the chinook and made their way to a couple of black Chevy Suburbans. Rick Flagg stopped in front of the cars, halting the criminals. "Alright, you're being split into two groups. I'll be taking one group, Katana will be with the other. Group Alpha will be, Dark Bullet, Snowflake Frost, Ace Quinn, Bkackjack and Joker's Daughter." Jack hissed, "Can you call her something else? She's not his daughter. She's an imposter." Duela grinned, "Well it is my alias." Jack snarled, "I will kill you for taking my late partner's identity." Flagg rolled his eyes, "Duela go with the other group. I'll take, Blackjack, Quinn, Dark Bullet and Snowflake Frost." Katana nodded walking to the other car with the other four criminals. Ace climbed into the car, looking out the window while Jack sat beside her in the middle of the backseat. On Jack's other side, sat Winter, her arms folded across her chest. Dark Bullet, (or Josh) sat in the passenger seat beside Flagg while the Colonel drove from the military base towards the city of Hermosillo. Ace stared out the window of the car, she couldn't help but wonder- who was she before? Before all this? You are no one. A voice hissed inside her head. Ace narrowed her eyes, she was beyond sick of these voices. Jack glanced over at her, those eyes... why were they so... familiar? Jack reaches out and shook her gently, "Hey," Ace turned her emerald gaze to him, scowling beneath her mask. "What'd you want?" Jack looked at her with piercing eyes, "Who were you? Before all this? Before you were caught." Ace's face paled, "I- I- how is that any of your business?!" She snarled stammering in her response. Jack's eyes widened and he smirked, "I get it." He murmured, "You don't remember, do you? You don't remember who you are?" Ace snarled lunging over at him, "Listen to me you bastard!" She screamed, a knife at his throat, "It don't matter who or what I was before this!" Flagg had now noticed the incident and slammed on the brakes, "Quinn! Get off him!" He roared. Ace didn't listen, continuing to argue with Jack. "I bet you didn't even try to remember!" Jack sneered. Ace hissed, "Oh you have no idea!" Flagg growled in annoyance, moving to the backseat and separating both of them. "God your like children!" He exclaimed, climbing back into the drivers seat, "Now both of you- stop arguing or else." Jack chuckled eyeing Ace who snarled angrily at him. This was going to be a very interesting mission.

The hotel was nice. High security, looked like a bank, Jack thought. Oh how he missed the odd bank robbery. He would go often with his step father and cousins. Jack turned his gaze to Ace, who looked confused, a deer in the headlights look plastered across her face, (that of he could see of her face anyways), Flagg lead the criminals up to the thirteenth floor, stopping in  the middle of the hall. "All right," he said, watching the criminals with a stern look, "Your shit is in your rooms. If there's any problem with your assigned rooms let me know." He started to walk away before turning back, "Oh- if you were thinking of leaving, just know that you'll be blown up if you leave the hotel premises. Dismissed." Ace narrowed her eyes, she didn't like the idea of being locked up. She stalked down the hall, finding her name on a piece of paper taped to a door. She read the names beside her own and scoffed, Lavender Glow, and Duela Dent. Ace pushed her way into the room, taking the bed beside the window. She stared at her reflection in the window. Who was she? Really? She jumped as she saw a glow flicker in her emerald eyes. She turned away walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind her, and locking it tight. She stepped up to the mirror, and slowly began to remove her mask, letting the black studded mask clatter onto the sink. Ace trailed a hand down her face, who was she? Was this mask preventing her from finding out? She lifted the mask in both hands, staring at the black leather. Was this the one thing that was holding her back? Ace looked into the mirror at the face that was on her head. Green eyes, perfectly symmetrical facial features, bright smile. Ace stared, who's face was this? It was one face, the face of a ghost. That ghost being Ace Quinn.

Ginger watched the bathroom with slight worry,Ace was taking a long time. Ginger, or Lavender Glow, found herself seated on her bed, head in her hands. On top of everything- why did this have to happen? Why did she have to get caught? Lavender Glow narrowed her eyes, anger pulled through her veins, getting caught the way she did was stupid, amateur even, walking alone through the streets of the Narrows was the worst thing she could've done. Especially since she'd been warned all her life to never go alone. But she was an heiress- Ginger didn't think she'd be taken. She didn't think anyone would even have the balls to kidnap an heiress. Why would they? Assuming they did they would die. Ginger wasn't sure what had happened that night she was taken, but her whole body was sore when she finally came to. Ginger felt sick just thinking about it. The chloroform washcloth against her face, blinding her from the actions that occurred while she was fading into blackness. Ginger shuddered, rolling over onto her side. She didn't want to think about his right now. Especially before bed. She glanced out the window, was her mother looking for her? She hoped so. Ginger curled up into the blankets and closed her eyes, beginning her descent into sleep.

Duela Dent sat in the room, her eyes aflame with anger. No. No way in hell. Ace Quinn. Ace fucking Quinn. Duela was beyond furious- Ace would destroy everything. Duela would lose everything if Ace ever went back. If Ace found her memories, Duela was sure she would kill her. She could let Ace ruin her plans for Gotham. Why? Because Ace Quinn- was none other than the lost heiress, Brianna Quinzel.