A Very Bloody Mary

Sasha took a seat next to Duela with a small smile. "So, what've I missed?" All eyes fell on Brianna. Josh laughed, "Quite a lot. You've heard of The Joker's heir, Ethan right?" Sasha scoffed, "Hasn't everyone heard of that little tyrant?" Josh nodded, "You also heard of  'the accident' involving his sister, the previous heiress?" Sasha nodded, "Yes- he lost his twin in a freak accident, probably what turned him into a tyrant. The brat executes anyone for stepping out of line." Brianna's eyes widened, "Ethan wouldn't do that! He's a pushover!" Sasha's eyes snapped to hers. "Have you met Ethan Quinzel, Ace? He's a nightmare." Brianna smirked, "As a matter of fact I have. He's my brother."

Sasha stared in disbelief before laughing, "Oh nice one, Quinn. But his only living sister is a mere infant." Brianna laughed, "Oh no- really. I am his twin. The true heir to the Gotham Throne."

Sasha stared, "Excuse me- but you must be delusional." She shook her head, "But the heiress really is dead. She's been dead for-" Brianna's averted her gaze from the group focusing on her vodka, "Nine months, four days, seven hours, twelve minutes, thirty four seconds..." she murmured. Jack and Ginger both shared a concerned look and nodded. Jack stood, "Brianna, May I borrow you for a moment?" Brianna looked up, and it chilled his bones to see her eyes held no emotion. "Of course..." she said standing up. Jack hurriedly walked around the table and grasped her arm pulling her away into the shadows. "Brianna, how much do you remember?" Jack demanded. Brianna looked at him with emotionless eyes, "I remember enough." Jack narrowed his eyes, "Tell me everything, Brianna- I need to know what you know." Brianna scoffed, "Why is it any of your business what I remember Mr. Carson? It's my memory- not yours. So why are you so concerned?" She asked with narrowed eyes. Jack snarled pinning her to the wall, "it's my damn business because your my partner!" Brianna smirked, "I was your partner. You forget things are different now, Jack. I'm not the same innocent little girl I was before. I'm a completely new person." Jack growled, "Whether you like it or not- as of now, you are still my partner." Brianna snickered, "Says who?" Jack chuckled, "Crime law. Or how you should remember it- the very same law your father created."

Brianna blinked. "My father?" She questioned, "My father made a law? That's cute." Jack growled, "It's true. And I'm sure you remember." Brianna's eyes seemed to flicker like a light switch. Her eyes narrowed and her face morphed into a scowl. "I don't remember. You know that." Jack growled backing her farther into the wall, "Don't lie to me, Brianna!" Brianna hissed and pushed him off. "Just stop it, Jack!" She pushed him away from her and started walking back towards the table. Jack's eyes blazed with anger, he lashed out, grasping her arm roughly in his hand. "No- you stop!" He snarled. "Don't you dare walk away from me, Brianna!" Brianna sneered, "Ill do whatever the fuck I want, Jack. Now listen- I'm done. I'm so fucking done with this! And with you! All I want is to get the hell out of here. And I'll do that- with, or without your help. Now back the fuck off."
Jack watched as she stormed away and into the crowd at the nightclub.

Jack eventually made his way back to the table alone, and was concerned when he saw that Brianna wasn't amongst the squad. His gaze shot up to meet Ginger's, who was already giving him a, 'what the fuck happened and where is she?' look. Jack cursed under his breath and was about to make his getaway when Grayson Flagg called out a greeting. Jack flinched but turned, plastering a faux smile on his face as he walked over. "Ah Mr. Flagg Junior!" He chuckled, taking a glass front he table and earning an evil glare from Ginger. Jack glanced at Ginger with a worried flint in his eye as if to ask 'what should be done now?'  Ginger excused herself with a roll of her eyes and stalked off, exiting the club. Jack carried on the conversation as though nothing was wrong, but he could tell that Josh Lawton wasn't falling for his facade. Minutes later, Ginger burst back inside, racing to the table, her eyes full of fear and horror. Jack stopped mid sentence, his eyes falling on her.
"Gin? What is it? What's happened?"
Ginger's next words made his blood run cold.
"She's gone. I can't find her anywhere. Jack- it's like she vanished into thin air."

Brianna had left the nightclub, furious at Jack. She didn't care he was her partner- well that was a lie, she did care, but that wasn't the point- Jack was treating her like a fragile little princess and she'd been lapping it up like a lost puppy. Something which she had begun to believe she was. Brianna took a sharp turn down an alleyway, her heels clicking with each step. She was so lost in her own mind she almost didn't notice the large gang of mobsters sneaking up behind her. Almost. Brianna let them close in on her and when she felt a sudden shift in the wind, she made her move. She ducked under the men going to grab her, grinning with a satisfied smirk as they collided with one another and fell face first onto the ground. She reached for the dagger concealed in her short dress and turned to face her next opponents. Two, four, six... hmm maybe around twelve? Brianna thought as she scanned large gang with her deep emerald gaze.
"It's over, corazón." One of the men growled in a low grating voice. "We want our money back. You best hand it over now- you know not who you are messing with." Brianna snickered, "Oh please- do I look like I care? I'll take the money if I want it. Besides- I don't even have it anymore." The man growled flicking open a small switchblade. "Then you will pay." Brianna chuckled tossing her dagger into her opposing hand. "Very well. But I must warn you- you know not who your messing with."