An Heiress Reborn

The next few days proved to be rather uneventful, and Rick Flagg had given the order to move out. Jack stood in the main corridor of the hotel, watching as the others hauled their luggage out of their respective rooms. Jack tsked, checking his watch, (silently thanking Flagg that he'd been allowed business attire.) The door to the bedroom opened and Jack smiled, turning to face Ace, only to have his jaw drop in awe. She looked like her old self. Ace- no Brianna, donned her acid stained suit from a time long before. The mask that had once covered her face was also gone. Jack chuckled, "Going way back when, huh?" Brianna grinned, "Definitely. Just need to get the acid stains outta the suit and I'll be all set." Jack laughed, "Well I hate to break it to ya, Princess, but-" he cut himself off as he watched her give a gentle flick of her hand and a green hue of light enveloped her before disappearing as quickly as it had come. Jack gaped at the sight. Brianna was checking her suit over to make sure every last stain was gone before looking up at him with a small smirk, "Come on- let's get going." She sauntered off leaving Jack silent in shock. What the hell was that?

Brianna walked out of the hotel, grinning as she felt the fresh air on her skin. It was wonderful to be back. Wonderful to start going back to normal. Of course she was still Ace- they were one in the same after all, but she also had the witch. The witch whom she only knew as the Enchantress. Whilst running aimlessly in her own mind, Brianna had discovered more and more about herself and who- no, what she was. The second Brianna had come back to her senses, she knew she would never be the same. She wasn't the innocent little heiress she was before. Now, now she was brutal. She was going to be the most feared criminal in all of Gotham City. She would rule the city with Jack and Ethan by her side. Brianna's heart broke a little bit at the thought of her baby twin brother. Ethan. She could only imagine what had become of him in her absence. For all he knew- she was dead. And had been for nearly a year. Brianna now longed for one thing. A phone. A phone in which she would use to call her father and demand he get her out of this damn squad. She would demand Griggs be hunted down and beaten brutally for the rest of his life- he had ruined hers, so why not ruin his? It was only right. An eye for an eye was it not? Brianna folded her arms across her chest, allowing a single tear to slip from the confines of her eye and drip down from her eyelash to the porcelain white skin of her face. "Brianna?" She jumped and wiped away her tears before turning to see Jack. She smiled sweetly, "Yeah?" Jack walked over and embraced her- not a word leaving his lips. He could see her pain from a mile away. The second she was in his arms, Brianna let her guard down and allowed the tears to fall. She had lost nearly a year of her life. Six months in Belle Reve and now another three, going on four- on this mission. Brianna let out a small sob, "I've lost nine months of my life, Jack... He took nine mot ha of my life from me- he took my memories, everything. He needs to die. Griggs needs to die." Jack hushed her gently, "Hey, it's okay. We are going to fix this. Before you know it you'll be back in Gotham and it'll be like nothing ever happened. I promise." Brianna sniffed and nodded wiping away her tears. "Your right. Let's get going."

The squad was seated on the steps at the from of the hotel, waiting now only on Jack and Ace- of well Brianna. As the group heard the sound of heels clicking, they all looked up, gaping at the sight. Lavender Glow felt like she was going to be sick, Dark Bullet was in shock, as was most of the team. Before them stood someone completely different than the Ace Quinn they had come to know. Ace- or Brianna, wore an outfit that consisted of black fishnets, a black steampunk combat skirt, a black halter crop top made from something that looked like leather but felt like fabric, and elbow length black leather gloves. She wore no mask now, her face fully revealed to the squad, showing her porcelain white face and fiery emerald eyes. She looked at the squad with narrowed eyes before she spoke, "What are you imbeciles waiting for? Let's go." She climbed into one of the cars, Jack slipping in after her. Lavender Glow felt a small smirk creep onto her face. There was no going back now. The heiress had returned.

————-
POTENTIAL EDITING