Satisfying The Alpha

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

Satisfying The Alpha [Book 2 of The Love Triangle Trilogy]

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

Book Two of the The Love Triangle Trilogy. Please read The Love Triangle before you read this or you will not understand.

Tristan and Scar are still together after the year following the 'incident' that killed one of Scar's family members. Everything is perfect... for now. They still haven't completed the mating process and Tristan is getting edgy. Sometimes he can't tame the beast that he's locked up inside of him, the beast that yearns to be set free of the human that holds him down. Scar is getting impatient too, she finds herself getting more and more desperate to hand herself over to the man that she so deeply fell in love with.

Lust, desire and intense sensations are swirling inside both of them, wanting to be fulfilled. But they still can't mate, no matter how much they want to. Why? Because their lives are threatened to be destroyed. Werewolves all over the world want the position that they both occupy - and they will do anything to get it. So it's up to Tristan, who will do whatever it takes to make sure Scar is cared for, protected and safe, even if it means putting his own life in risk for hers.

But Scar has a feisty mind of her own, and she knows exactly what he will offer for her protection. As they both learn more about Tristan's dark past, their wolves are getting more demanding and hungry for the mate bond to be sealed, werewolves are going against humans for power, Scar is determined to fight for what's right and Tristan has known all along what the werewolves are really after. Will he make the ultimate sacrifice to save Scar, or will his beast go against the rules and claim her once and for all?

Satisfying The Alpha