Introduction

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

Nightcore: Everytime we touch

-xXx-

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I never thought I would end up with the life I have now with everything I have face in the pasted.

Now I am alone because my family moved away and forgot about me. So you could say this is the lowest I have ever been at, trying to make ends met so I can still go to school and graduate so I can someday make something of myself. Over come everything I have faced or will in the future.

I have been neglected by the people who are suppose to love you unconditionally, for all my life. Yet that all changed in the blink of an eye.

-xXx-

My name is Uchiha Sasuke and I'm the lead singer of Night-star along with my brother Itachi, uncles' Madara and Obito and my cousin Shisui.

You could say my life is a dream come true, I have family, fame, love and most of all happiness. Yet sometime I feel I have something missing but I don't understand what that could be until the day I hear him singing, it is then I understand what it is I'm missing and that something is my other half, my soulmate.

-xXx-

243 words

Song list:
Everytime we touch by Nightcore