Chapter 2

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

Evanescence: Bring me to life

Please don't play the song until asked.

-xXx-

Sasuke POV

I was being drove down McQueen street when we stop at the light, it was then I heard the most powerful voice I had ever heard. One that could even give me a run for my money if anyone else came across it and said they could make them famous.

I told the driver to pull over so I could found out who was singing and even with the crowd beginning to grow around them. I saw a lone teen with a guitar singing Listen by Beyonce. I could hear all the pain and sorrow he must feel coming out as he sang he also had tears running from his eye.

How can someone with that must pain and sorrow within them still be able to sing without it affecting their voice but you can still hear it.

After the song was done and the people finish dropping money in his case I got a good look at who was singing. Sunshine coloured blonde hair, Azure eyes which were as blue as the ocean/sky and sun kissed skin, he was the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on.

In his eyes you could see all the pain, hurt, sorrow and sadness more then anyone should ever feel even over many life times. It was then I know I had to be there for him so he know someone cared.

I couldn't stop myself and I asked.

"Why are you so sad I could hear it as you sang?"

"I'm sorry about that but it is the only way that song should be sang."

"I know but its more then that, all the pain, sadness and hurt came out as you sang it. It was like a feeling overload and I was wondering why." 

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine."

"Well if you say so, but I would like to invite you somewhere but only if you would like to come."

"I'm sorry but I can't I have to work later and I need the money but thank you, I'm sorry I can't make it."

"Do you have a mobile so I can have your number."

"Yes I do but why do you want it I'm a nobody and your Uchiha Sasuke lead singer of Night-star."

"So you know who I am."

"Yes I do, since the moment I heard your first single I've known who you are."

"So your a fan, em."

"Uzumaki Naruto and yes I am, just not one to scream from meeting you."

"So you wouldn't want to come to one of our shows and have a pass to come backstage after the show."

"Yes I would but as I said before I can't, I have to work but thank you anyway."

"When do you have a day off and where do you work?"

"Sunday and Ichiraku, why?"

"Because I would like to see you again and if I can only do that why your working thats fine."