Chapter 19

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

-xXx-

Minato POV

It the Sunday just after christmas and the Uchiha family, Nagato and Naruto are coming round for dinner. So I let the kitchen staff know to make enough food for more then fourteen people as we have some old friend and their family's coming round.

They are all coming round to support me as I tell Kushina, Menma and Naruko about Naruto being our son I even have the DNA results still so she can see there is no mistake. The twins will go mental because the whole of the group Night-star are coming for dinner.

They have like them for a few years now and have asked me many time if they could met them I always said no. Today they will get that wish and only because they are coming round to support myself and Naruto.

I manage to get away on christmas day for a couple of hours to see Naruto, so he could see his little sister too, to give him his presents before leaving again to go back home to the others. I wish I could have spent longer there but I couldn't because Kushina would moan that I'm not with her or the twins.

I really hate my life right now because of everything thats been going on in the last few months and now its finally getting to me. I have also realise just how much my wife love to spend money, how she acts like the twins are her only children and how she doesn't want Mito anywhere near her or them.

I never realise just how much until a took a couple of steps back and watch like I was an outsider. Since she fired Shizune I have been looking after Mito on my days off and at night, when I'm working naruto looks after her until he is back at school that is. I haven't found the right nanny yet, I look every day but still no luck, once naruto back at school Mikoto will be looking after her while I'm working.

They said they would be here about three this afternoon. At the moment I'm up in the nursery reading while Mito takes a nap listening to her older brother singing. For christmas he gave her 3 CD with the song he and Night-star sang so they are all together in one special album just for her he even recorded a little message on the first one for her.

'Hey Mito sweetie, its time to go sleep, so be a good girl for your daddy or nanny and close those beautiful blue eyes of yours. Listen to the songs I'm singing for you as you fall asleep.

Sweet dreams, sweetie and remember I love you and always will.

From your big brother Naruto.'  

So through out the night she has her big bother singing to her and when she takes her afternoon naps too. I can never get enough of hearing him sing as his voice is that of an angel, I have also fell asleep sometimes as I listen to him.

Mito wake from her nap just before 2:30, so I take her down and inform the other we have people coming around for dinner, all I tell her is that they are old friends. I put Mito in her play-pen while I go asked the kitchen staff how its going.

Once I'm done that, I go into the living room to watch Mito play, waiting for the door to knock. They get here just before three and the butler opens the door to lets them in and shows them all into the living room.

As its a big room we have three seater sofas, three two seater sofas and four chairs. When naruto walks in and the butler is gone I give him a hug before he goes up to Mito take her out the play-pen and starts playing with her on the floor with Sasuke. The other take seat on the sofas and chairs round the room.