Chapter 34

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

-xXx-

Epilogue

Ten years have passed since that night when naruto nearly left his family for a second time. Natsu, Kaidan, Angel, Star and Drake have left home to go to university Natsu is studying to become a doctor, Kaidan will take over the recording studio when Sasuke and Naruto retire, when he has finished he will learn from his parents until he does. Angel, Star and Drake are in a group called Star-struck, but thats not all the girls are they are professional ballet dances and Drake is a professional footballer.

Night-star still play together but they don't realise as may single as they once did because all member now have family's of their own. Menma took over from Minato five years ago but he still works there but doesn't run it anymore. Kushina opened her own baker/cafe like they talked about that night and its doing well. Naruko moved back to the US and tried to become an actress but it didn't work out for her like she hope. In the end she what after a rich business man who could again give her the life she was used to growing up with.

Kaname is still in school and doing very well, he also want to become a doctor like his big brother Natsu, he just doesn't know what kind he wants to be yet. Kaname is also like his mama having both male and female organs, yet he is bi-sexual not gay like his parents. When they found out they sat him down and told him he could still have a normal life without having children if he didn't want them. 

That was when he told them he was bi-sexual, unlike their other children who were straight. They told him he was still their son no matter who he fell in love with weather it was male or female he was and would always be their baby boy.

Minato also remarried after falling in love again with someone who had worked for him, no its not Shizune she married Madara and has a daughter who is just a year old. Kushina has not only become a great mother but also a great grandmother too, seeing how much hate Naruko had for the family she cut all ties with her and became a mother to both Naruto and Mito and a grandmother to Sasuke and Naruto's children.

She also said she would never let money come between her and her family ever again as she saw how much it hurt the ones she was suppose to love the most and never again did she what that to happen. 

They both may now be in there early forty, but the love they have had for each other from the start is still going strong if not stronger then it once was back then. They still can't keep their hand off each other no matter how old they are.

They just hope that when the time comes that their children will find the same kind of love that they have with each other all those years ago.

-xXx-

611 Words

Song list:
Lips of and Angel by Hinder