Chapter 29

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

-xXx-

Sasuke POV

After the meeting that ran longer then I thought it would really went alright as about ten artist and five groups wanted to sign up with us. Yet the one I had come here to get didn't and it was only after him manager told him he should did he agree.

When I first looked at him something felt so right just like it did after first seeing Naruto all those years ago. Then after talking to him I know he may have changed his hair colour and wearing brown contacts, even covered up his whiskers to fool me, but that smile I love so much could never be changed or the look in his eyes when he looks at me.

This Nero is my Naruto and I plan on getting him back where he belongs by my side and with our sons. What confused me was the triplets Alex kept talking about, was they the result of our last time together the morning before he left. I guess I will find out tomorrow when they all come to show us around Melbourne.

If they our then it gives me more of a reason to get him back. I just wonder what they are maybe I even have a daughter now and not just sons, maybe one girl and two boys, or two girls and one boy, or even three girls or boys. I guess I will have to wait and see and from what Alex was saying naruto has done a great job with them.

After going back to the condo and making dinner, we watch a movie before going to bed for the night. 

I wake up just after seven and have a shower before waking the boys up and get them ready for our day out Nero and his children. After making breakfast for us and making lunch so we can go eat without not many people being round us. 

Five minute before ten the door goes and I get up and answer it, I see Nero with three children two standing each side off him and one in his arms. Before he can say anything I step to the side and invite them inside as I'm not ready yet.

"Come on inside I won't be long as I'm just finishing making lunch for us ."

"You don't have to, we could always eat somewhere."

"Kaidan doesn't like being round alot of people, so I thought it would be easy just to make lunch so we can eat somewhere quiet. Yesterday I got lucky with the meeting as he know it was important but any other time he would cling to me just like that little guy is you."

"Oh sorry Drake is a little shy when meeting now people thats why he is clinging to me the way he is, yet the twins don't mind so I guess two out of three ain't bad."

"No, not bad at all."

Right now my heart is beating so fast just like it always did when Naruto was around. It like meeting him again for the first time maybe thats why. My heart knows him so does my body no matter how much he has tried to change himself into someone new, my heart and body knows who he really is.

"Why don't you take the children into the living room as that where the boys are watching anime, then you come into the kitchen so we can be finished quicker. My husband always said 'two is better then one'."

I look into his eye when I said it and I see a flash of something in them when I said it.

"Sure."